This might sound convoluted, so apologies in advance.

Please recommend me your personal favorite that you're reluctant to recommend, for whatever reason. Maybe it's too slapsticky, or the ending objectively sucks, or the acting is wooden--anything. 

Dramas only, and it should be something that's relatively unpopular here on MDL. Thank you :)

I don't know if it counts as unpopular but I really like The bride of Habaek

I liked W more than I should've, it's full of clichés and plot-holes but it got a special place in my heart since it was the first drama that I binged. Definitely not for everyone, but if you love Lee Jong Suk this will due.

Seonsaeng Community Manager

Your Honor (2018)

It is one of my favorite dramas so far, but many people don't like it judging by the comments.

Fashion King everyone hated the ending, angry because Lead guy died and sad but I still liked it 

Cinderellas sister. I watched this at the begining of my drama-watching carreer and i thought it was quite good (not 10/10 good as it got draggy at the end but still good).  Only later i found out that it has relatively low rating (at least for a kdrama) but i thought that Moon Geun Young was really great in the main role.  I actually keep going back to it from time to time because the first 4 episodes are great (then the time skip happens... but whatever)  

I actually made a list of trash that I just adore. Yea they're not popular but I don't care, I like em.

bride of the water god (idk why ppl didn’t like it i thought it was pretty good and ssk’s acting wasn’t the worst lol)

fashion king (again ssk’s acting didn’t annoy me and i liked the story)

the great seducer (not exactly a favourite but i didn’t hate it as much as most did)

the heirs (yes it’s cliche and unrealistic and has all the tropes but i did enjoy it idc oops)

lol I have just the drama for you

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me....this shit. this absolute trash deserves a rating worser than a soggy banana that is rotting in some old locker in school or something. but there's just this thing about it. that makes it sooo bad that it's good. idk if it's bc a cliché done right. honestly the ending sucks. to the core. but despite all these reviews somehow u just get pulled in to this torture and you cant stop. tbh id watch it all over again.

there's also ouran high school host club. which was basically absurdist humor. I don't really recommend it bc it's a hit or miss but I loved it.

shiritsu bakaleya koukou….idk why I loved it. probably bc I was in the vibe for it or smth. honestly I wouldn't even tell u to touch it.

switch girl....an incredibly guilty pleasure yikes I don't even know what motivated me to start it. but all I know is that once I did I couldn't stop.

Hahaha, thank you, guys. I'm definitely going to check out some of your recs :D

That would be Sawan Biang, a slap/kiss lakorn with no rival.  To this day (with Kdrama "Secret") my all time favorite drama(s) of all time. But secretly. Except to you guys, I would never, ever admit how much I love them, or recommend them.

(This thread reads like a bunch of dirty confessions and I absolutely love it lmao)

The Heirs. I know it's cliched trash but I love it. And I'm only slightly ashamed to say so. 

mdauterive:

The Heirs. I know it's cliched trash but I love it. And I'm only slightly ashamed to say so. 

Same here, I hated that I loved it. 

honestly I wanna shame some of you for your trashy choices but I remember, I too,