Please recommend me a good revenge drama, that has an intriguing and fast paced story. Something like Lookout (The Guardians) or Maou.

Please only kdrama, jdrama or TW drama. No longer than 24 episodes.

Thank you

you can try the defendant (Jisung was a superb actor in it)

• Nirvana in Fire- hands down one of the best drama ever
  • Kenja no Ai- lady waiting for her chance at getting revenge for 20 years lol simply fantastic
  • Money Flower- a weebit slow paced but wonderfully acted
  • Lawless Attorney- haven't finished it yet but the acting and story is amazing
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma - wife going after her cheating husband; straight roller-coaster

I must say, people who have been wronged and go seeking revenge has to be my fav drama/ movie trope. Its so satisfying to see someone go out and do something about it.

Avengers Social Club - comedy/friendship revenge drama. Has only 12 episodes and it is really great

DrAmAlOvEr:

https://mydramalist.com/25523-cross-gods-gift

Thanks but already seen it. It was good!

ShotaSidePart:
  • Nirvana in Fire- hands down one of the best drama ever
  • Kenja no Ai- lady waiting for her chance at getting revenge for 20 years lol simply fantastic
  • Money Flower- a weebit slow paced but wonderfully acted
  • Lawless Attorney- haven't finished it yet but the acting and story is amazing
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma - wife going after her cheating husband; straight roller-coaster

I must say, people who have been wronged and go seeking revenge has to be my fav drama/ movie trope. Its so satisfying to see someone go out and do something about it.

Kenja no Ai sounds really intense and interesting!

Lawless Atoorney is in my PTW list so I think I'll also give it a try

Already watched Boku no Yabai Tsuma and it was totally a roller coaster!!

I heard good reviews about Nirvana in Fire but it's too long for me too watch. 

Thanks for the recommendations ^^

Natalia Opara:

you can try the defendant (Jisung was a superb actor in it)

Thanks!

If you like maou you will probably like ouroboros. 

I know you are not looking for movies but you will probably like Oldboy, lady vengeance, I saw the devil. 

fanitha:

Kenja no Ai sounds really intense and interesting!

Lawless Atoorney is in my PTW list so I think I'll also give it a trsy

Already watched Boku no Yabai Tsuma and it was totally a roller coaster!!

I heard good reviews about Nirvana in Fire but it's too long for me too watch. 

Thansk for the recommendations ^^

Trust me, Nirvana in Fire isn't too long. I started watching it recently and I still can't believe I am about to finish, it all went too fast... It feels like it's a 20 eps show. 

Also, seconding Money Flower. It's way way better than Lawless Attorney. 

MONEY FLOWER

you will not regret watching it!????

Ackery:

If you like maou you will probably like ouroboros. 

I know you are not looking for movies but you will probably like Oldboy, lady vengeance, I saw the devil. 

I have already seen Ouroboros, it was good specially since it has Ikuta Toma and Oguri Shun. I'll take the movies in consideration for a wekeend to watch. Thank you

Haeju:
Trust me, Nirvana in Fire isn't too long. I started watching it recently and I still can't believe I am about to finish, it all went too fast... It feels like it's a 20 eps show.

Don't be afraid of long dramas esp this one. Its so engaging you'll be done before you know it (very easy to binge). There is NO dragging with this one except in like the first 4 epi where, at least with me, I had no idea wth what was going on but after that I'm sure you won't stop.

It has a high score for a very good reason- trust me.

Remember,  Innocent man