Hello! Most people hate cliche and cheesy dramas but for me, I just scream and kick my blanket. I would prefer dramas that are around 2014 or older because anything older than that the way it's filmed kind of bothers me. if you left a recommendation thank you!  It doesn't have to be limited to a Kdrama any country is ok. (The more cheesy it is the better) 

Thank you! Will definitely check out!

Shinning inheritance is like a fairy tale, super cliche. One of my favs

oof 2009. the tragic long hair style.  I'll try it before I knock it.

It depends on what kind of drama you like. I feel like many cheesy/cliche dramas i have seen are for younger audiences or in high school setting. 

For a good type of cliche dramas i watch japanese adaptations of shoujo mangas - ceki writes every year an article or two  about new adaptations and i am sure you will find something that will catch your eye

Then there is the bad type of cliche dramas which i dont really recommend but are cliche/cheesy (in my opinion). Here belong dramas like (some are bit older because i dont watch much of this genre anymore):
Hana Yori Dango (or its adaptations. The latest is Meteor Garden which is now airing)
Coffee Prince
Coffee House
Dream High
Flower Boy Next Door
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
High School King of Savvy
Lie to Me
Neil's Cantabile/Nodame Cantabile
It Started with a Kiss (or any of its numerous adaptations. I think the latest is thai adaptation called Kiss Me)
The Heirs
To the Beautiful You/Hana Kimi
Youre Beautiful

And an airing c-drama: Accidentally in Love

master devil do not kiss me 

accidentally in love 

hana nochi hare 

kiss me 

meteor garden 2018 

hi school love on

dragon day you’re dead

hi flower 

rich man (korean adaptation) 

what’s wrong with secretary kim

between 

boss and me 

love o2o 

a love so beautiful 

they’re all dramas from 2014 or later but a lot of cheesy cliche dramas are older as recent dramas tend to leave these themes in the past haha 

Salty_bae:

It depends on what kind of drama you like. I feel like many cheesy/cliche dramas i have seen are for younger audiences or in high school setting. 

For a good type of cliche dramas i watch japanese adaptations of shoujo mangas - ceki writes every year an article or two  about new adaptations and i am sure you will find something that will catch your eye

Then there is the bad type of cliche dramas which i dont really recommend but are cliche/cheesy (in my opinion). Here belong dramas like (some are bit older because i dont watch much of this genre anymore):
Hana Yori Dango (or its adaptations. The latest is Meteor Garden which is now airing)
Coffee Prince
Coffee House
Dream High
Flower Boy Next Door
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
High School King of Savvy
Lie to Me
Neil's Cantabile/Nodame Cantabile
It Started with a Kiss (or any of its numerous adaptations. I think the latest is thai adaptation called Kiss Me)
The Heirs
To the Beautiful You/Hana Kimi
Youre Beautiful

And an airing c-drama: Accidentally in Love

Thank you very much I will definitely check those out! 

lololol:

master devil do not kiss me 

accidentally in love 

hana nochi hare 

kiss me 

meteor garden 2018 

hi school love on

dragon day you’re dead

hi flower 

rich man (korean adaptation) 

what’s wrong with secretary kim

between 

boss and me 

love o2o 

a love so beautiful 

they’re all dramas from 2014 or later but a lot of cheesy cliche dramas are older as recent dramas tend to leave these themes in the past haha 

thank you very much for the list!