I have just finished Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Shopping King Louis.   I loved them so much that I am thinking of just rewatching them immediately.

What did I love about them you ask?  The love stories were sweet, adorable, over the top cute.  There wasn't a terrible amount of dark drama moments.  The characters communicated!  The side characters were as adorable and sweet as the main story line.  It was fluffy addictive candy!  And there was a decidedly happy ending.  

Life needs more love stories like these two dramas.  Please recommend me more dramas that are light and simple with adorable love stories.  I have enough drama and darkness going on right now in real life, so I just need something sweet!  Thanks!

• Couple or trouble
  • 20th century boy and girl
  • Koe koi
  • Boku Unmei no Hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Fight for my way

Thirty But Seventeen. Still airing, but so far the story has been very cute, not much angst. The FL is very sweet.

Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim +1

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon +1

you could check out my list

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1XvP0b3

Beautiful Gong Shim was pretty light from what I recall. 

The dads were hilarious in their brief appearances together.

I'm Not a Robot

1% of Something 

Splash Splash Love 

Love in the Moonlight 

Queen In Hyun's Man 

HoGoo's Love

A Love So Beautiful (Chinese) 

Gasohug

Cute, funny and short. 

Go Ho's Starry Night

My Mr Mermaid (there is some angst, but tons of super fluffy moments)

Go Back Couple after the initial 1 or 2 episodes

Thank you guys so much!  These all look SUPER adorable!  I'm adding them to my list!  I really appreciate the suggestions.  Now I have loads of cute love stories to watch.  I'm quite happy!  Thanks!!