I don't mean badass female lead have to kick ass but it would be GREAT if she can. Female lead taking no crap from anyone even male lead and isn't submissive to male lead, does whatever she wants to do and focus on herself and her future rather than drooling or falling all over male lead is pretty nice and badass. I want female lead who speak whatever she wants to without worrying what people think and is pretty sassy savage.

I don't mind any genre tho no sad endings. (i don't mind dark ones but no sad endings)

Note : It doesn't have to be romance.

Bonus: If there is funny moments and if romance IS there then i don't want her to change due to her falling in love with him and drooling over him and it would be EVEN better if male lead falls first.

You can also  recommend me Non asian tv shows and movies like            Wonder Woman (I mean she was pretty badass, she can kickass, isn't drooling over guy and stick to whatever she believes. Pretty amazing and loved her)

Asian Dramas/Movies that i know have this

- That's okay it's love

- Maybe (my love from another star)

-Something about 1 percent (i mean her showdown with second female; Cool)

-Marriage not dating (LOVED HER, i mean yeah she was drooling and being naive when she falls in love and falls too quickly but other than that, She was weird and i liked her perosnality)

so please, Feel free to recommend to me Asian and Non Asian Tv shows/movies/dramas/series

This is going to be a considerable list:

Korean dramas:

• Voice | Voice 2 | FL is the leader of the Golden Team Center (like 911) within the police precinct. She takes nonsense from no one and is incredibly smart and reliable.
  • Let Me Introduce Her | Currently Ongoing, but the FL is active and amazing!
  • Signal | FL is the leader of a cold case squad.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | FL has superhuman strength.
  • Suspicious Partner | A lot of things happen to the FL, but she overcomes it all. She's also good at fighting.
  • Cruel City | "Lee Madam" Lee Jin Sook , the second female lead (though I consider her the true main female lead) is amazing. She's badass, elegant, dignified and dangerous.
  • Fight For My Way | FL can kick ass and takes crap from no one.
  • Mirror of the Witch | Badass FL who can use magic.
  • Mask | FL is the main character in this one, she's the one going toe to toe with the main antagonist. She starts out very weak but quickly grows into her power.
  • Bring It On, Ghost | FL can kick ass and keeps her spunk for most of the show.
  • Are You Human Too?  | FL is pretty cool, however, the story sidelines her towards the end.
  • Hello Monster | FL has several fight scenes in this one and she can hold her own, but she does need saving in the end.
  • Pinocchio | FL is a reporter who focuses on only covering the stories with the truth, regardless of how much she has to pay to do so.
  • While You Were Sleeping | FL is quirky but she's also a top-notch reporter who can see the future through dreams.
  • You're All Surrounded | FL is a rookie detective that's very focused on doing her job (and she does it quite well).

Non-Asian TV shows:

• Killjoys | Sci-fi shows that features one of the strongest FL's I've seen. She's the leader of her team and for good reason.
  • Jessica Jones | FL is a private investigator with superhuman strength.
  • Dark Matter | sci-fi show with a strong female lead, who's also the leader of her team.
  • Handmaid's Tale | Strong female lead that keeps fighting, even if she's stuck in a world where women are oppressed.
  • House of Cards | FL is ambitious and powerful.
  • Fringe | FL is a detective.
  • Alias | FL is a spy.
  • Nikita | FL is also a spy.
  • The Fall | super strong female inspector that goes toe to toe with a serial killer.
  • The Killing | FL is a detective that will stop at nothing to uncover crimes.
  • Scandal | FL is pretty badass.
  • Revenge | FL gains influence to get revenge on the people who caused her father's death.
  • Drop Dead Diva | FL is a lawyer (this one's comedy).
  • The 100th | has a lot of strong female characters (usually you get one strong female character for every 6 strong male characters, but in this one, the ratio is pretty balanced). The story keeps getting better and better with each season.
  • Agents of Shield | Many strong female characters in this one, including the main female lead.
  • Marco Polo | features female characters that can kick ass.
  • Game of Thrones | also features various female characters who grow into their power.

Kleun Cheewit!

Thai drama and real good female lead with a story