The Master's Sun
Kill Me, Heal Me 
Devil Beside You
Cruel Romance
Autumn's Concerto
It Started with a Kiss
Fated to Love You 
High-end Crush 
It's a short drama with 20 episodes with each episodes under 20min :) 
Rich Man, Poor Woman (J-Drama)
Hana Yori Dango ; )
Although this drama the male lead is not mean and arrogant,but he is someone who dares not accept the fact that he likes the male lead..However,he is mean to the female lead at first..Its Romantic Princess
Here is one,he is rich and a little mean but he is not arrogant...It is Boss & Me. Another one that i am totally in love with right now is Love O2O.The main guy is rich i guess and he is quite mysterious..
try to watch Secret Garden, Goong S, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, Master's Sun, Personal Taste, Fated to Love You(KDrama), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
hmm . . .try Lucky Romance even  though the guy is not from the rich family but he became rich and he has an attitude.
Jade Palace Lock Heart a Chinese historical drama, he's the 8th prince before he fall in love he's a little bit arrogant. . .(I think?) . . . = )
The Heirs
Cinderella and the Four Knights
Just You- The male MC is very, very good looking. And the female MC is adorable, and a happy-go-lucky type of person. The guy isn't mean, he's just cold and arrogant.
wolf girl & black prince
nodame cantabile
black devil& white prince
just you
Hapimari: Happy Marriage!?
A lot of people have recommended such long lists. And I could say some of them are really great! (Boss & Me, Autumn's Concerto, Fated to Love You i like the T-drama more, etc)
But to be different, I would highly recommend Sound of the Desert. 
A really great drama. Well, you could say he's rich since he's a general. :)
99% of the K-dramas.
Something about 1%
best of all.