So I just started this drama (up to epi 4) and I'm not really digging it. I know with these long dramas it takes awhile to get into them but this one... its just so bland to me. It has a high score here on mdl and I see people raving about it, saying its up there with Ten Miles (which I LOVE) So should I stick with it? When does it get good?

I watched 31 episodes before dropping it. There are some parts in the first half that I enjoyed but I never fully got into it. I kept watching hoping it would get better, but in the middle I felt like it really dragged and I still wasn't into the story / characters. That said, I also dropped TMPB after 47 episodes for similar reasons.

AH :
I also dropped TMPB

Nothing to be said to that...

ShotaSidePart:

Nothing to be said to that...

To each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ? I really tried to like it.

I personally think that you should just put it aside, and get back to it IF you suddenly want to some day. Sometimes some dramas’ popularity and plot, and our preferences are just not in sync. 

I had initially dropped 10 miles of peach blossom, but I got back to it after a few months and completed it :)

Not as good as ten miles which i dropppes and am going to get back to... but I feel if you can't get through dramas which drag on a bit too much then don't bothered 

With TMPB even though it was hella confusing at first, I was still interested in the story and characters. With this, I don't like the characters and the story is bland... I don't want to but I may have to put this on hold, possibly drop it.