I'll check out Age of Youth

life in 20s like last year in college, being independent, struggles, difficulty in finding jobs, etc

Hopefully a drama that'll portray it well / is realistic

I prefer strong-willed and smart lead, but this isn't a must :)

Age of Youth is totally what you are looking for haha!

some other dramas that come to my mind:

Because This Is My First Life - characters are probably in late-ish 20's (out of college) but it is quite realistic

Reply 1994 - not my favourite installment in the reply series but main characters are (mainly) in first year of university

Additional recommendation:

• Misaeng (young adult) - awesome awesome drama and a must watch!!!
  • Orange Days (college) - about friendship, romance and dreams
  • Tokyo Friends (young adult) - female centric drama
  • Best Moment to Quit Your Job (young adult) - about friends with different fields of work, their issues and relationship
  • Not alright but its alright (webdrama, young adult) - about the mundane issues of office work
  • Fight My way (yiung adult) - drama about 4 friends as they are hitting young adult to adulthood, with their friendship, love life and dreams
  • My story of you (young adult)- spans a decade of the MCs life, from college days to firstbwork experience, to failures and struggles to success
  • Last Match (college) - very old drama but one of the best in their narrative of friendship, sports, rivalry, team and dreams. Though this has a some kind of weak FL
  • Weight Lifting fairy Kim bokjoo (college) - another drama about friendship, dreams, sports and romance
  • Kahogo no Kahoko (college) - FL is naive and seems weak since she was overprotected since a child, but slowly she learns about life and becomes inddependent
  • Twenty again (college) - MCs are not really 20's but i think its still relatable in a sense that it tackles the uncertainty, the vibe, the dreams of youth