Hi Chinese Drama watchers,

I got this modern Chinese Drama that I got stuck in my head, have no names to the series, or actors/actress at all.

All I remember is I watched in the years 2015-2016, but it could came out earlier. It's about a rich guy and poor girl romance. Cast are college students. The guy just came back from study abroad, he met this girl that lives in a warehouse. After many events, the boy moved into the girl's place, after many family's objection. The second male lead became best friend with the girl as well. I remembered that they meet a lot at the bars/clubs.

I remembered that it wasn't top dramas either, it was watchable :)

I will add more details as I remember more. Please help! I really want to watch it again. Also, I don't know where to post it, let me know if I can post at other place too! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Emily Lam Su:

Hi Chinese Drama watchers,

I got this modern Chinese Drama that I got stuck in my head, have no names to the series, or actors/actress at all.

All I remember is I watched in the years 2015-2016, but it could came out earlier. It's about a rich guy and poor girl romance. Cast are college students. The guy just came back from study abroad, he met this girl that lives in a warehouse. After many events, the boy moved into the girl's place, after many family's objection. The second male lead became best friend with the girl as well. I remembered that they meet a lot at the bars/clubs.

I remembered that it wasn't top dramas either, it was watchable :)

I will add more details as I remember more. Please help! I really want to watch it again. Also, I don't know where to post it, let me know if I can post at other place too! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

The male actor reminds me of Darren Wang, but it's not him :)

Katyanne:

hey, I'm looking for a drama/film about a couple that is getting married. The guy is considered ugly and is poorer than the woman that is considered beautiful. Also, the families don't get along with each other.

not exactly, but moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo have kind of a same story line of ugly ML with charming FL.

ok I created a thread about one long time ago but no one answered it... I can't seem to find it anymore to bump it up.

anyways I only remembered the ending scene. The male lead was about to confess to his friend that he likes her but he said he was only going to say it once and won't say it again. But then a marching parade walks in between them and she couldn't hear what he said. The ending credits roll as she chases after him asking what he just said but he walks/runs away from her...

This drama is probably early 2000s era or before that. It was dubbed in Cantonese on TV a very long time ago so I forgot which country it was originally from but it's definitely an East Asian drama. 

Hello everyone! My first post here, sorry for any poor English >. <

Sorry crystalstars, I don't know what is your drama. I myself am searching for one too, so here I go:

I remember almost all the plot, but didn't finish it, it's about a fashion magazine director independent woman that doesn't want to get married but wants to be a mother, so she searches for a man with perfect gennes to seduce, he is a beautiful botanic atracted to the traditional Korean clothes so he's that strict traditional Korean family's heir. She ends up sleeping with him and tries to run from him after. So overall they fall in love with each other, she get's pregnant but don't tell him because she has a tumor in the womb, but he's so cute and accepts her and is caring so she's happy and decides to have the baby despite risking her life. Sorry for the spoiler! So, I don't find it anywhere and I watched it a few years ago, I think it was of dramafever 4-5 years ago.. I thank you all for the attention! 

Judy Macoly:

Hello everyone! My first post here, sorry for any poor English >. <

Sorry crystalstars, I don't know what is your drama. I myself am searching for one too, so here I go:

I remember almost all the plot, but didn't finish it, it's about a fashion magazine director independent woman that doesn't want to get married but wants to be a mother, so she searches for a man with perfect gennes to seduce, he is a beautiful botanic atracted to the traditional Korean clothes so he's that strict traditional Korean family's heir. She ends up sleeping with him and tries to run from him after. So overall they fall in love with each other, she get's pregnant but don't tell him because she has a tumor in the womb, but he's so cute and accepts her and is caring so she's happy and decides to have the baby despite risking her life. Sorry for the spoiler! So, I don't find it anywhere and I watched it a few years ago, I think it was of dramafever 4-5 years ago.. I thank you all for the attention! 

I’m pretty sure this is Bad Couple. It contained everything you just described.

Oh Thank you so much NightTraveler! Just googled the name and it is Bad Couple! I'm so happy, thanks  again! 

Judy Macoly:

Oh Thank you so much NightTraveler! Just googled the name and it is Bad Couple! I'm so happy, thanks  again! 

You're welcome :)

I’m looking for one and for the life of me can’t find it!!! I just saw a short clip, a guys girlfriend dumps him, he goes and gets tested/experimented on, he takes off his glasses (maybe) and gets strong (and possible powers) then his girlfriend is shocked. I don’t know why I can’t find it, I had thought I found the actor but... I love this forum though!!!! It’ll be so helpful!

Kritter:

Hi everyone, I have a moment from a movie (I think) in my head, I've watched it before I think it's Japanese and it's boys love. The scene that keeps replaying in my head, is the "top" is in bed with another guy and the "bottom" opens the room door finding the two and he runs away crying hurt?  That's all I can remember and I know it's not alot to go off of, I just want to watch it again.

It sounds like Ambiguous Focus 

Waltwiskers:

I’m looking for one and for the life of me can’t find it!!! I just saw a short clip, a guys girlfriend dumps him, he goes and gets tested/experimented on, he takes off his glasses (maybe) and gets strong (and possible powers) then his girlfriend is shocked. I don’t know why I can’t find it, I had thought I found the actor but... I love this forum though!!!! It’ll be so helpful!

This one? 

Vivid-romance

Hey,

I am looking for a BL drama. I have not seen it just read the description here on MyDramaList and forgot to save it.

It was about two boys, maybe roommates. One was silently in love with the other, who has one relationship/one-night stand after another, and now he can not take it anymore.

This was basically the description. I know it is not much, but I don't remember more and I can not find it by myself.

Maybe one of you has an idea.

Thank you

Loora

No1:

This one? 

Vivid-romance

YES!!! That one!!!! I don’t know why but I always get the male lead mixed up with another guy. Thank you so much!

I'm looking for a seemingly nonexistent drama from probably 15+ years ago (watched it as a kid)? It's a periodical/wuxia drama. The plot was basically ppl fighting for one bead/jewel (or maybe several I can't remember) and everyone had "super" powers. It looked kind of rock shaped with uneven edges. All I remember is in the end, there's 4 or 5 people fighting outside of buildings/houses and they're like floating in the sky. One guy (probably the bad guy) gets on fire somehow and later on he explodes and dies? lmao

@lc, sounds like an oriental odyssey aa bit but thats a recent drama, so I don't think I can help you... also a bit like power rangers ngl ????????