_MooBerry_:

I believe it’s bloody romance 

no its not but thank you for a new drama to watch :)

Do anyone knows any kdrama/cdrama that has storyline like The main lead is killer/psychopath /mafia. He will kidnapp people and kills everyone. And then one day, he will kidnapp the female lead to kill her but then at one point he will start to fall in love with her.After that, he will change himself for her/ kill people to protect her. 

This type of story is called as Lima Syndrome 

mengosteen:

Hello! I'm looking for a jdrama (or jmovie) that aired probably in 2018-2019. Someone subbed it - either a fansubber or someone ripped DVD subs.

I remember the description said something about office worker/banker/accountant ML killing his son and wife and trying to repent for it.

I remember one of the comments mentioned the description was inaccurate, so it's possible that ML only appears to be a killer, or that the show is about something entirely else and the synopsis is mistranslated.

I don't remember any more details (like actors or genres), I just clicked on it once in 2019 and want to find it now.

Does it ring a bell? Thank you for your help!

Took me a year but I found it!

https://mydramalist.com/57643-smiling-people In case someone wants to watch it!

I was at a friends & this was one but I don't know the name, I can just remember a little about it. I think it is Thai not 100% sure though....

A guy took a girl to the pool. She took off her towel and all the guys were looking. The other guy quickly went over and covered her. Someone posted a pic of her in her bathing suit in the paper. 

Family members see it and don't believe it is her as they think she isn't good enough for it to be. When it is found who she is, she ends up modelling cloths for the paper.

Any help would be awesome thank you so much

NAHREALLY:

OMG, I need help! This is driving me nuts because I can't remember ANY of the plot, and I can picture the female lead, but can't remember her name ? so google isn't helping (fl has reddish bob ).  I know it wasn't a serious drama and it was on a main platform like Viki or Netflix (I've already looked through my viewing history and can't find it )? 

The only thing I remember is that in the last five minutes of the final episode  the main female lead is hit by a car  and they do this slow motion of her flying through the air - the male lead runs to her and cradles her and they show her arm falling seemingly lifeless... the end 

Please help!!

Hello! 

You probably already found the drama but I wanted to tell you just in case. It sounds like Kiss is not determined / Only kiss without love

A friend looks for a kdrama about two girls, one rich and one poor. The rich one had a boyfriend but she also had an amant and when the boyfriend catches the other two together, he leaves. The rich girl goes after him and she hits the poor girl with the car. Then the rich girl dies and her parents replace their daughter with the poor girl. That is what she remembers, maybe you can help us, please! 

Lulu:

A friend looks for a kdrama about two girls, one rich and one poor. The rich one had a boyfriend but she also had an amant and when the boyfriend catches the other two together, he leaves. The rich girl goes after him and she hits the poor girl with the car. Then the rich girl dies and her parents replace their daughter with the poor girl. That is what she remembers, maybe you can help us, please! 

is it 'Mask'?

Lulu:

Check this one as it is basically what you are describing. It is not a Kdrama however but Thai.

Nakark Kaew

DramaQu33n:

Check this one as it is basically what you are describing. It is not a Kdrama however but Thai.

Nakark Kaew

thank you, that one was it

Lulu:

thank you, that one was it

Your most welcome. Glad I could help :)

An incorruptible investigator closes in on a powerful corrupt bad guy. There’s a scene in a secret vault filled with art treasures and a huge stack (a pallet) of US(?) currency. Maybe Korean drama?

I watched a drama once (Only the first episode) Aboud a girl who was selling food (I guess) and she could fight and there was a guy that was a CEO of something. (If I'm not mistaken she was doing a kick meanwhile standing close to a food stand in episode 1. But i'm not sure if she was selling the food. I just know the guy was a CEO and she was like nobody)

chinese drama

ML is a doctor. FL called him via videocall to say she loves him before saying goodbye. 

At first he doens't know that she is in danger until she flips the camera to herself looking beaten up.

any ideas?