NoirRoseHeart:

@Jenipeo

I believe the drama Down With Love and When Love Walked In both had the girl who tries to kill herself scenario (or fakes doing so). I've seen this a couple of times, but those are the two I remember right now.

Thanks, but I haven't seen either of those. I will keep looking.

That's okay. I was staring to feel unsure of When Love Walked In anyway. Maybe something like that didn't happen in it. Idk.

@Jenipeo

The other one I was thinking of was Fall in Love with Me. I can't remember though if the girl purposely got hurt or it was an accident. I know afterward though, when she is injuried, she does purposefully not take her medicine, so she doesn't get better, so the ML will keep taking care of her.

@NoirRoseHeart

I don't know about that one. What I would have watched would likely have been Chinese, Korean, or, less likely, Japanese. The only Taiwanese drama I watched that long ago last year was Before We Get Married, but I can't figure out if that was it, either. I know the ex was crazy obsessed with him.

It is also entirely possible I didn't watch the whole drama I described but only that part on YouTube or something. I am hoping I didn't just imagine it and am not thinking about something I read. Who knows, maybe it was a webcomic and I am confused? I just felt so sure I had watched it before. 

Hi everyone! I could use your help finding a drama!

Ok… l remember there being a fire in a village & 1 girl being the king’s long lost daughter or something like that. The other girl left the other 1 for dead in the countryside/cave when they were escaping.

The fake 1 poses as the king’s long lost daughter. Actress playing the fake princess is notable for her plastic surgery (that perhaps has made her perfect for crazy roles).

Anyone have any ideas for what this is?  (It’s 1 of the 1st dramas that I ever watched.) 

Thanks for any help!

ranyicho:

Hi everyone! I could use your help finding a drama!

Ok… l remember there being a fire in a village & 1 girl being the king’s long lost daughter or something like that. The other girl left the other 1 for dead in the countryside/cave when they were escaping.

The fake 1 poses as the king’s long lost daughter. Actress playing the fake princess is notable for her plastic surgery (that perhaps has made her perfect for crazy roles).

Anyone have any ideas for what this is?  (It’s 1 of the 1st dramas that I ever watched.) 

Thanks for any help!

Can't really remember it much, but 'The Kings Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang' 2013 ??

AThousand_PaperCranes:

Can't really remember it much, but 'The Kings Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang' 2013 ??

Just a thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ That’s it!!!

Hello,

I'm looking for a BL drama which I have seen on tiktok ;p 

There were two man and during office meeting with some other people - some conference? - first was looking at another one and they were sitting on the opposite of each other and he doesn't have a shoe, - only sock on one leg. And he was touching the other boy by foot...

I know it sounds strange, but anyone can help?

lonidag638:

Hello,

I'm looking for a BL drama which I have seen on tiktok ;p 

There were two man and during office meeting with some other people - some conference? - first was looking at another one and they were sitting on the opposite of each other and he doesn't have a shoe, - only sock on one leg. And he was touching the other boy by foot...

I know it sounds strange, but anyone can help?

Kinnporsche? Check out the trailers last scene: https://youtu.be/dZvpNreGVOc

LadyBugs:

Hello everyone!!

I'm looking for a kdrama with a similar plot to "My Secret Romance" (ML and FL are separated but they meet again in the future)

The ML goes blind after a car accident then he meets the FL who takes care of him.

They fall in love but the she disappears when he has surgery and regains his sight.

They meet again, a few years later (in a different city) and FL starts to work for ML.

ML suspects FL of being the woman from his past (I remember something about an allergy).

I also vaguely remember a child related to FL and that's all I can remember.

Does anyone know this drama?

this maybe?

https://mydramalist.com/12469-someone-like-you

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/27150-cant-remember-an-old-show (copying and pasting some info from my old thread) 

I only remembered the ending scene of this:

The main character (guy) was trying to confess his feelings to his friend (girl), he told her he was going to say it only once. But then some people (a parade) were marching in between them when he was saying "I like you", the ending credits were rolling as the girl tried to chase after him and ask what he was going to say (she couldn't hear what he said) but he didn't want to say it again.

Hi, does anyone know a drama where the ML is a conman, like neil caffrey

rosetteready:

Hi, does anyone know a drama where the ML is a conman, like neil caffrey

It’s probably better if you create a separate thread for recommendations. This thread is meant to find specific titles with a description/plot. If I remember correctly the ML in this drama is a swindler https://mydramalist.com/18816-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Also you can search with the tag: swindler male lead: https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&th=20969&st=3&so=top

I was watching a Chinese drama a year ago or so and it was about the FL being adopted at a yound age into some rich family while the ML was a nice "uncle" who had lost his girlfriend and was much older than her at the time, but as she grew up (I didn't see so far) they got romantically involved. The SML was her new "brother" in the rich family. But I kinda got distracted at the time and began watching other dramas and now I've forgotten what the drama was called. I think it was streamed on iqiyi.