Does anyone  know of a k drama in which a female security guard is fired because takes a picture of a man in a supposedly compromising position but he hires her later as his bodyguard after she protests in public that he had her fired.  It is not Mystic Pop up Bar or Are you Human too, two suggestions for which I thank the texters.  1217pete

1217Pete:

Does anyone  know of a k drama in which a female security guard is fired because takes a picture of a man in a supposedly compromising position but he hires her later as his bodyguard after she protests in public that he had her fired.  It is not Mystic Pop up Bar or Are you Human too, two suggestions for which I thank the texters.  1217pete

Is it Wild Romance (2012)? I haven't seen it yet, but I remember reading the synopsis, and I think it sounds about right.

No, Wild Romance is not it but it looks very promising.  Thank you for the response.

1217Pete:

Does anyone  know of a k drama in which a female security guard is fired because takes a picture of a man in a supposedly compromising position but he hires her later as his bodyguard after she protests in public that he had her fired.  It is not Mystic Pop up Bar or Are you Human too, two suggestions for which I thank the texters.  1217pete

Sounds like jumping girl

kwoon:

I was watching a Chinese drama a year ago or so and it was about the FL being adopted at a yound age into some rich family while the ML was a nice "uncle" who had lost his girlfriend and was much older than her at the time, but as she grew up (I didn't see so far) they got romantically involved. The SML was her new "brother" in the rich family. But I kinda got distracted at the time and began watching other dramas and now I've forgotten what the drama was called. I think it was streamed on iqiyi. 

Was it historical or no?

Jenipeo:

Was it historical or no?

No, it was modern times. 

the ML and FL where really close despite him being in his twenties and she was like 10-15 years younger than him. In one episode he brought her(when she was like 13-14) to shangri-la because he had some connection to that place with his dead girlfriend and her adoptive parents got really upset when they couldn't get a hold of her. I think that was about as far as I watched. But I know they got romantically involved because the series basically starts with the FL as a grown up reminiscing about her past and waiting for the ML at some hotel or something, iirc.

I also think, his dead girlfriend had some connection with the family who adopted the FL, maybe she was their daughter, but she died in a traffic accident caused by her parents and ML, so their relationship isn't the best.

Okay I watched this movie years ago. It is a Japanese movie about a high school girl who gets amnesia. She has a white boyfriend because she goes to an international school and starts dating an emo guy after breaking up with her boyfriend. She later remembers that  she was actually into her male friend  and they end up together. I remember that she visits LA with the emo guy who abandons her to visit Marilyn Monroe's grave. 

Thanks in advance to who ever figures it out

Midnight Storms:

Okay I watched this movie years ago. It is a Japanese movie about a high school girl who gets amnesia. She has a white boyfriend because she goes to an international school and starts dating an emo guy after breaking up with her boyfriend. She later remembers that  she was actually into her male friend  and they end up together. I remember that she visits LA with the emo guy who abandons her to visit Marilyn Monroe's grave. 

Thanks in advance to who ever figures it out

Maybe https://mydramalist.com/208-memoirs-of-a-teenage-amnesiac

Rien:

Maybe https://mydramalist.com/208-memoirs-of-a-teenage-amnesiac

OMG - I was just at MM's grave.  Nothing to visit or write home about.

Looking for a Asian drama? Its about a FL in the afterlife who serves tea she applies for a transfer and gets rejected. She then gets dragged back to earth when a soul escapes, she also loses her memories + adopted by a bakery owner and FL+ML knew each other is past life. ML goes to save her with his team and to retrieve the escaped soul, but discovers that there is more to the escaped soul situation

AmyStriderMcdowall:

Looking for a Asian drama? Its about a FL in the afterlife who serves tea she applies for a transfer and gets rejected. She then gets dragged back to earth when a soul escapes, she also loses her memories + adopted by a bakery owner and FL+ML knew each other is past life. ML goes to save her with his team and to retrieve the escaped soul, but discovers that there is more to the escaped soul situation

https://mydramalist.com/57253-skywatcher

I came across a drama that had not been subbed yet and like a fool i forgot to write down title so i could check it again later. Few details I remember.  

This is from first ep There is a guy in the hospital laying on bed and family/friends outside the door. Then it cuts away to woman climbing out down building with cops standing below her she gets a call after the call she drops her phone.

I am almost sure it was Cdrama maybe Kdrama

Hi! Can someone tell me the title of drama in which I think judge or lawyer and prosecutor or police officer  both work together to solve crimes. And one among the two has some personality disorder.