Hello there, is there any users on MDL watch dramas on either legal or illegal streaming sites. For me, i watch dramas on illegal streaming sites.

And you?

(sorry for my poor English)

Illegal, since my country is restricted on SO many sites!

Fo thai drama: illegal of course

Illegal, because stupid governors banned so many sites.

majority of the legal ones are unavailable in my country, so illegal it is 

I have netflix, but the rest of my dramas are from illegal sites. I cant help it.N

But right now since I am in my Jdrama binge and netflix doesnt really have tons of them. I wish there are more drama on jdramas, legal or illegal. 

Some of them I watch legally some not it depends on if the show is available on my sites. I use Netflix and Viki when legally watching. Depending on where u live u might need more illegal sites. For example, in Korea most dramas on Viki are Chinese. Also, many Netflix shows dont have English subtitles even if they do in a different region. Im sure theres a streaming site in Korea I just dont have to cofidence to navigate it and i also doubt it would have subtitles. 

For me, it's both. DramaFever was my main streaming platform that I used, but since its shutdown, I've been using Netflix, Viki, YouTube, and kissasian (the illegal site). Netflix has a pretty decent collection of Asian media and it's only growing as time goes by. Viki, has a pretty big range of dramas as wll, but my issue with it is how long the subs take. So I usually end up just watching dramas on kissasian if the drama I'm watching isn't licensed by one of the other platforms I've listed above. As for YouTube, that's the platform I usually watch Chinese dramas on.