Hi!

I've started watching Cdramas not a long ago and I want to watch a historical one but I don't want to start a really intense (dramatic) drama at the beginning because I probably won't like it.

What I want is something light, really romantic (and a hate to love relationship if possible) and not too long (20 ep max).

Hope you can help me :)

I'm watching the series Lady Meng Is Here, and so far it's very light hearted, it's also a 'hate to love' romance.

Little BaoBao:

I'm watching the series Lady Meng Is Here, and so far it's very light hearted, it's also a 'hate to love' romance.

Sounds interesting, I will check it out for sure, thank you

Maybe try My Bratty Princess (2005).  It's light and romantic. There are some cliches but it was still cute.

isaurapestano:

Sounds interesting, I will check it out for sure, thank you

No problem :)

Hmm, I'll suggest some web dramas to start with.  Like 

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple (2018) or Oh! My Emperor: Season One (2018) orThe Eternal Love (2017)

Haven't watched 

Love Through a Millennium (2015), but it might be good as well.
 meowRM:

Maybe try My Bratty Princess (2005).  It's light and romantic. There are some cliches but it was still cute. 

Thank you! I'll check it out 

jazzy36:

Hmm, I'll suggest some web dramas to start with.  Like 

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple (2018) or Oh! My Emperor: Season One (2018) orThe Eternal Love (2017)

Haven't watched 

Love Through a Millennium (2015), but it might be good as well.

Maybe this is the best option to start, didn't think about that hahah will surely check them out