I watched a lot of dramas from different countries. I feel very disappointed with many FL characters. ML treats her badly, humiliates her but when he asks for forgiveness she immediately forgives him and goes back. As a girl it is hurting my self respect. So I would like to ask for some drama suggestions where either FL doesn't go back to ML or she gives it back to him and makes him suffer a lot before going back to him.

pridren:

Thank you dear for the suggestions. If you don't mind could you please explain a little about the dramas.

This is one of the things I look for in a romance drama. If the FL doesn't respect herself, it can be hard to respect the romance. Or the drama. It's just unpleasant to see her let others throw abuse. Of the dramas that I've finished, I don't have much else to add. 

The Happy Loner +1

Ms. Hammurabi. There are moments where the FL shows weakness, but very much I think it's a case of the past making her stronger. She's also incredibly intelligent, as she's a judge. Very episodic by nature.

If you don't mind Cdrama, perhaps The Story of Yanxi Palace. I have only seen about a third, so I don't know how this holds out in the latter portions, but I can tell you, whenever she cops abuse, the FL pays it back twofold - or at least, as much as she can without being executed.

If you don't mind non-romance, I suggest Stranger. The FL there is pretty cool. She does get less screen-time than the ML however, who is the star of the show.

Also, Solomon's Perjury. The FL has a confident self-esteem. It's a murder mystery, set in a school, from the perspective of the students. There's a romance story line, if you squint.