I am looking for an addictive drama. It's been a while since I watched something that makes me anxious about what will happen next. 

I want to watch something that I can binge watch without getting bored. A series that I will always want to play the next episode.

-Any country (at most 25 episodes)

-Preferably No romance or romance NOT being the main plot. (If something is worth it though please comment it)

Series I loved and binge watched:

-> Kazoku Game (favourite)

-> dele

-> Tumbling (another favourite) 

->Kaseifu no Mita

->Ouroboros

->Prison Playbook

->The gifted

Thank you in advance!

Because you like Kazoku Game, I'd recommend these psychological dramas:

Thank you for answering. I will check them immediately!

kura2ninja:

Because you like Kazoku Game, I'd recommend these psychological dramas:

The Fiery Priest- So far one of the best dramas this year. The plot isn't much, but it's the characters that will make you stay.

Terius Behind Me- Liked this drama a lot. 

Thank you for answering! I will look them up.

NightTraveller:

The Fiery Priest- So far one of the best dramas this year. The plot isn't much, but it's the characters that will make you stay.

Terius Behind Me- Liked this drama a lot. 

The Last Empress 

SKY Castle

Mistress (Korean remake)

Woman of Dignity

Children of Nobody

Nirvana in Fire

Ackery:

Thank you for answering! I will look them up.

You're welcome :)

Secret Forest - No romance, the characters are dynamic and the script, OST, acting and directing are all brilliant.

Life (2018) - Small romance subplots that are easily overlooked, by the same creators as above, not quite as great, but still pretty good.

How addictive they are is probably a matter of opinion, but I couldn't put them down.

I liked Switch. A con man who is a doppelganger of a prosecutor. I liked it and binge watch. 

Thank you all for answering!