Hey guys so I’m like really really bored and I think I have watched all the good dramas. So if you have any good drama to watch (preferably comedy without romance) please tell me!! Thank youuu.

These Japanese dramas are ridiculous but surprisingly good (if you can take their brand of humor):

Proud of love (a little bit romantic, but it’s really funny)

Chief Kim and Fiery Priest (same screenwriter and similar jokes, if you like one of them, you'll like the other one too) 

The Dark Lord

Spring Turns to Spring, it's about 2 women who keep switching bodies with each other, no romance

The Big Boss and I second Proud of Love. Despite having love in the title it's not that romantic and focuses heavily on the comedy, it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while. 

The Sound of Your Heart - one of my first dramas but i remember it being a great laugh that doesnt take itself seriously and think there's a second season now

Take My Brother Away A chinese comedy with no romance that was pretty hilarious and currently on netflix as well

Dorokei  (2018) Rookie cop befriends a legendary thief. A fairly recent show, but you can find complete subs from GEM TV.

Tantei ga Hayasugiru (2018) Delightful black comedy. I'm not sure if anyone is subbing this, though.

Juhan Shuttai (2016) The struggles of a young manga editor. Very funny and inspiring.

Lucky Seven (2012) Detective comedy. 

Tokusatsu GaGaGa (2019) Daily life of a closet tokusatsu fan. A must-watch if you like tokusatsu shows; won't make much sense if you don't. Fully subbed.

Thank you so much ☺️ I’ll make sure to check them all out. Thanksss ♥️

Go Princess Go is one that I find to be hilarious

If you don't mind Japanese,

• Unubore Deka - police drama
  • Tokyo Dogs - police drama
  • Kangoku no Himesama
  • Yutori Desu ga Nani ka
  • Keiji Yugami - police drama
  • Gomen ne Seishun - there's very small bit of romance, but not the main focus

Kyo Kara Ore Wa!!

All the episode is sooo hilarious. I had good laugh watching  this drama. Kaku Kento being silly and ultimate dork is a must watch. All of his expression is priceless.  Aoi honoo's lead, Yagira Yuya also make cameo in this drama playing his character Homura Moyuru in episode 3. 

looktothestars:

The Big Boss and I second Proud of Love. Despite having love in the title it's not that romantic and focuses heavily on the comedy, it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while. 

I second The Big Boss - it has 2 seasons and I actually love the female lead, she's so cute loooool

P.S there's supposed to be a subtle romance but it's non-existent imo

I would also recommend Laughter in waikiki (OFC) which has 2 seasons too (one that's currently airing) HONESTLY BOTH SEASONS ARE SO FUNNY.  Heads up though there is a bit of romance