anglachelle wrote: Well, it is chinese but Bu Bu Jing Xin http://mydramalist.com/chinese-drama/2969/startling-by-each-step
It is beautifully shot drama with complex characters and mighty interesting/addicting plot (from the first episode!) - it was the only reason I continued watching because it was so sad I cried eleven episodes straight, I ended up dehydrated and with one of the worst headaches of my life.

_hanjae wrote: I agree that Bu Bu Jing Xin is a beautiful drama. I cried a lot watching it and even after.
I also recommand : I'm Sorry I love you. It's kind of old now but it's definitly one of the saddest drama I've seen.
If you are looking for a more recent drama, try watching The Innocent Man.

I loved Bu Bu Jing Xin. I cried a lot towards the end of it.

JackintheSpoon wrote: Baker King also had a lot of those really sad moments where you felt really sad for the characters.

I also loved King of Baking.

How about Nine Nine Time Travels and That Winter the Wind Blows?
A thousand days promise Snow queen Tree of Heaven Loving you in thousand times Padam Padam Missing you That winter the wind blow
mhm, i could recommend Wonderful life . was bawling my eyes out through the middle and end episodes <.<
I think sekai no chusin de ai wo sakebu is definitely the saddest one. I think departures is a tearjerker is you understand the story. Nobody Knows is also a sad one.
1 liter of tears... i cried buckets of tears.. its the most heartbreaking yet inspirational drama i've ever watced
Umm how come nobody thought of "I give my first love to you" I m not really a fan of melo but I cried my eyes out with this one and I loved it
taiyou no uta MOVIE DEPARTURES BE WITH YOU nobody knows
Try A Thousand Days Promise. Tearjerker with handsome and great actors and actresses! ^^ Great OST as well.
~Hellow~ don't forget the famous "WINTER SONATA" ~ lotsa cry..cry..cry.. ;((
Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide T^T
Definitely Japanese drama Koizora. :)