I'm looking for a light slice of life family or friendship drama. I just want something entertaining but not too heavy. I'm not looking for any big dramas since they've been disappointing lately.

I have already watched some dramas in this genre:

Reply series

Age of youth (And 2)

Le coup de foudre

Sassy go go 

Girl's generation 1979

Five Children 

Father is strange

Laughter in Waikiki (And 2)

I would like it if the dramas have characters that you can grow attachments to

Maybe you will like My ID Is Gangnam Beauty. It's warm, cute and very relatable drama about a girl who has to find and accept herself and a boy who sees people for who they really are. This drama revolves around relationships, friendships, family and loving yourself. For me personally it was very healing and powerfull when I was watching it. I definitely recommend!!!

recommend : growing pain, the brightest star in the sky(same female lead as le coup de foudre) gank your heart, the fox's summer, my youth

In addition:

• Take My Brother Away (China) 
  • In A Good Way (Taiwan) 
  • Gokusen (Japan) - all seasons
  • Super Family (Korea) 
  • Engine (Japan) 
  • With You (China) 
  • Because Its My First Life (Korea) 
  • Stepmother and Daughter Blues (Japan) 
  • A Teen (Korea) 
  • Just One Bite (Korea) 
  • A Day Before Us (animation Korea) 
  • Orange Days (Japan) 
  • Nobuta wo produce (Japan) 
  • Weightlifting fairy Kim bokjoo (Korea) 
  • H2 (Japan) 
 Kdramalover203:

Maybe you will like My ID Is Gangnam Beauty. It's warm, cute and very relatable drama about a girl who has to find and accept herself and a boy who sees people for who they really are. This drama revolves around relationships, friendships, family and loving yourself. For me personally it was very healing and powerfull when I was watching it. I definitely recommend!!!

Excalibur:

I recommend My Youth, My Huckleberry Friends, Our Times, and Yesterday Once More.

dramalover:

recommend : growing pain, the brightest star in the sky(same female lead as le coup de foudre) gank your heart, the fox's summer, my youth

Czakhareina:

In addition:

• Take My Brother Away (China) 
  • In A Good Way (Taiwan) 
  • Gokusen (Japan) - all seasons
  • Super Family (Korea) 
  • Engine (Japan) 
  • With You (China) 
  • Because Its My First Life (Korea) 
  • Stepmother and Daughter Blues (Japan) 
  • A Teen (Korea) 
  • Just One Bite (Korea) 
  • A Day Before Us (animation Korea) 
  • Orange Days (Japan) 
  • Nobuta wo produce (Japan) 
  • Weightlifting fairy Kim bokjoo (Korea) 
  • H2 (Japan) 

Thank you for all the recommendations everyone. I will give the ones I haven’t watched a shot!!!!