Please recommend underrated Korean dramas

I watched many K-dramas with 8 or more but I found that some users

rate a drama 10 or 2 just because the popularity of the cast or the writer 

Trap 2019 (probably underrated because of the final episode)

a poem a day (relatively underrated) - it's not an intense plot so it's an easy watch, it's on the slow side but i really enjoyed watching it. it's a realictic drama but  also very fluffy. i really like the romance, it's one of my faves in any drama cause it's not toxic one bit it's just cute. also all the characters are very likable. 

just dance (underrated) - this one is very underrated compared to how amazing it is in my opinion. the lead female is a bit of a anti-hero it portrays  how there is a very thin line between going after what you want and hurting people in the process. it also portrays the difficulties the characters go through very beutifully. but it also has fun moments and building friendships.

last minute romance (i guess underrated) - this one is a very short drama with 2 episodes but i really liked it. it's very basic and you know what's gonna happen from the start but it didn't stop me from crying and i really like the message it had at the end.

detectives of seonam girl's high (ahead of it's time) - this one is a bit old and was very controversial at the time cause it had some sensitive topics like lgbt and suicide and teen pregnancy but i really i love the they portrayed these issues, not positively or negatively but objectively.

these are the ones i've watched, i guess they're not that underrated but they're not very popular either. i hope this helps and you found find something that fits your taste.

Based on your drama  watchlist and the ratings you gave, you're into thriller or suspense or mystery genre, right? and and you watch very little dramas or rated low on romance centric or comedy genre dramas?  

So maybe you'd enjoy:

• White Christmas (2011) - KBS 3.6% | MDL 8.6
  • A story of a man (2009) - KBS 8.0% | MDL 7.9
  • Conspiracy in the court (2007) - KBS 6.0% | MDL 7.5
  • Joseon X Files (2010): tvN --- |MDL 7.7
  • Grudge: Revolt of a Gumiho (2010): KBS 12.8% | MDL 7.4 

Miss Korea

Drinking Solo

Heard it through the grapevine

Super Daddy Yeol

One more happy ending

Marry him if you dare

Tomorrow with you

My heart Twinkle Twinkle

My wife's having an affair this week

Plus Nine Boys

Vampire Detective

Thank you all but I noticed most of the dramas are romantic comedy genre

and it is not my favourite  

Mistress (Korean remake) - mystery/thriller, kept me on the edge of my seat after the first few episodes! 

Spring Turns to Spring - comedy, no romance (I found this to be the funnier show than Eulachacha Waikiki 2 this year imo) 

Woman of Dignity - mystery/drama, I was addicted to that drama when it was airing lol

Peach:

Thank you all but I noticed most of the dramas are romantic comedy genre

and it is not my favourite   

You didn't mention your preference in your first post, that's why! :)

Live up to your name Dr. Heo it's so good and so underrated, has nice reviews but people seem don't want to give it a shot.

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN
GO BACK COUPLE
ONE SPRING NIGHT
SCENT OF A WOMAN
REUNITED WORLDS
GIRL'S GENERATION 1979
LOVE STORY IN HARVARD
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT

THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS
WHERE THE LOST ONES GO
A POEM A DAY
THE BEST HIT
HIGH END CRUSH
THE HAPPY LONER
HYDE JELK & ME
WHERE STARS LAND

Try:

Kill It- Thriller, Investigation, Mystery 

Flower Boy Next Door- Romance, Comedy (even if you are not a fan of romantic comedies I think you might like it)

Abyss- Fantasy, Supernatural, Law, Romance 

Dal Ja's Spring- Comedy, Life, Romance 

That winter the wind blows ( I hear no one talk about it so....)