I pretty much seemed to have watched most kdramas and jdramas. Are there any underrated or remotely known dramas you guys came across and fell in love with?
Mother - Japanese drama. It doesn't get mentioned alot but it's a very touching and meaningful drama with great acting from the cast. Ashida Mana is a great child actress. Top quality drama in my opinion and a real gem.
I have some of these...You should really try: 1. 9 End 2 Outs (I've watched this one 2 days ago, really good) 2. What's Up Fox? 3. Last Cinderella (please give this one a try) 4. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi 5. MARS 6. Goong 7. The vigilantes in masks (I had to recommand this one!! )
Tonbi - an absolute gem! beautiful drama about father and son The Little Fairy Bloody Monday Feast of the Gods God's Quiz (all three series!!)
Dummy Mommy Five Fingers Fermented Family
kdrama - Slingshot/Story of A Man.
I haven't seen it yet, but there's a KDrama called "Flowers For My Life/ I came in Search of Flowers" that came highly recommended. I think you can watch it on gooddrama.net
Once Upon a time in Saengchori Me too, Flower Hotaru No Hikari Dal Ja's Spring Flowers For My Life (yes, I agree umaimamemon) Boku Dake no Madonna Last Cinderella (also agree) Queen of Office (not sure how over/under rated this is but I am currently LOVING it)
I am watching Capital Scandal right now and it's AWESOME! Very, very rarely will I rate a drama a 10 before I finish it, but this one gets it!
Agreed with Flowers for My Life. Also: Rondo Once Upon a Time in Saengchori What's Up Time Between Dog and Wolf
The Fierce Wife is probably one of the most touching drama I've seen and the characters are deliciously complex. I like that after the wife is cheated on, she goes on a journey of self-discovery and learns how to take the time to cherish herself. It is my favorite drama, though it seems not many people know about it.
Friend, Our Legend - I'm going to spread love for this drama, it's totally amazing.
There is still plenty for you to watch out there XD! Check my profile for a massive list of J/K/T Drama recommendations. But here's the ones I personally find the most underrated or ones that a lot of people tend to ignore. Water Boys II . You don't need to watch any of the others in the series, it's pretty much standalone. Osozaki no Himawari Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi Kingyo Club Arakawa Under the Bridge Bunshin Last Money ~ Price of Love H2 Brother Beat Aozora no Tamago Tenshi no Wakemae Boku no Dake no Madonna Nagareboshi Clone Baby Quartet Beach Boys Cat Street Yasha Dr. Koto's Clinic Strawberry On the Shortcake. Not as dark as it seems. Definitely worth a shot. Long Love Letter Voice Triangle White Christmas What's Up Me too Flower! Love Buffet
She is Wow, Hotaru No hikari, Miss kim makes 1 million, First Kiss, Love shuffle