Hi folks, 

I’m looking for something reasonably lightweight and fun to watch - I’ve just had a baby so looking for something to watch during night feeds (so cant be scary because I am a wimp ????).

I just watched Fight For My Way and that was pretty ideal (although I did fast forward one storyline a a bit). Prefer kdrama or Taiwanese but open to others.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Whew, I remember those days when I was in your situation. I would like to recommend Eulachacha Waikiki because I watched the same when I was doing night feeds on my baby as well. It kept me stay awake the whole night and with that I can attend to my baby properly. ^_^  But remember to contain your laughter as you might get the baby awake XD

Hey you should try ' Be melodramatic'. It has a very good story line also it is quite funny. The actors have done an amazing job in this kdrama. Give it try!

Maii:

Whew, I remember those days when I was in your situation. I would like to recommend Eulachacha Waikiki because I watched the same when I was doing night feeds on my baby as well. It kept me stay awake the whole night and with that I can attend to my baby properly. ^_^  But remember to contain your laughter as you might get the baby awake XD

I’ll check it out, thanks for the recommendation! At the moment it feels like she never sleeps so at least waking her up won’t be a problem XD

Enigmatic Wanderer:

Hey you should try ' Be melodramatic'. It has a very good story line also it is quite funny. The actors have done an amazing job in this kdrama. Give it try!

Thanks! I don’t have access to this one yet :( but sounds interesting so will keep an eye out

check out Go Go Squid....light fun romantic drama...  its been very popular in the feeds her on MDL...I enjoyed it and was immediately hooked.   Loved the supporting cast too.

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN
ONE SPRING NIGHT
THE BEST HIT
I'M NOT A ROBOT
SHOPPING KING LOIUE

Seconding Shopping King Louie (a hardcore favorite)

Other fun ones

• Thumping Spike (very light, and short episodes)
  • Oh My Venus
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Bromance
  • My Mr. Mermaid (Chinese)
  • Love O2O (Chinese)
  • Attention, Love!
  • Marriage, Not Dating

Less light (but only like slightly, mostly because of law enforcement/criminal investigation themes)

• Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • I Hear Your Voice 
  • You're All Surrounded
  • Age of Youth 

Thanks guys! Heaps to look into :) 

I’ve seen some that have been suggested and really enjoyed them so great to have some more ideas.