i'm looking for something like kleun cheewit when everyone thinks that female lead is a bad person and trying to make her life hard 

there could also be revenge

https://mydramalist.com/23472-bpoop-phaeh-saniwaat 

Practically everyone and their servant hates the FL at first and she has to slowly win them over. No revenge element though. 

It's basically the description for the "slap and kiss" thai drama tag. In practically every drama, not all but a majority, under this tag the male lead think the female lead is the devil incarnate (because she, in his imagination, is the cause of the death of is brother or fiancé, or because her father harmed his father etc...) and try to get revenge on her, then later, after having hurt her quite badly, the male lead finally open is eyes and see that this woman is really good person. He then try to  be forgiven for his past action.

I will give you some of my favorites here, not sure you'll like them but ... well:

- Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised

- Leh Ratree 

- Jam Loey Rak (one of the hardest, you'll surely hate the male lead)

- Padiwaradda (2016) (my favorite one, wasn't tag as "slap and kiss" but it's totally one, and I actually like that the femal lead, it's rare enough to be mentionned,  is sweet but like the sweetest ever and still intelligent)

- Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer (this one is... well, I have fallen in love with the male lead like... hard. I like the way he is with the female lead, always teasing her but always helping her. And I really like is eyes and is laugh is actually awesome but like really !) (Oh and this one doesn't follow what I said at the beginning of the article, and it's really pleasant to have a different plot for once!)

That's it ! Enjoy :)

Did you see Marry Me, or Not? The FL seems a haughty b*tch, disliked by many people around her, there's also a revenge story. In the end we understand the reasons why she became that way, and that she's in fact a good person.