Help a girl out, please!

Country of Preference: 
Thailand & China.

Preference:
Happy Ending.
No infidelity.   

I have already watched a lot of dramas within this category — but I'm sure with new dramas coming out there is bound to be more stuff to watch!

I Love My President Even Though He's Psycho....LMAO is the actual title. Dude's obsessive crazy and knows it. There's even a line in the drama where he says he thinks he can't love her if he wasn't as crazy and refuses professional help. The Female lead gets kidnapped so many times he should be a drinking game. And the second lead male...bwahaha.

If you want something "different" I have a Turkish show for you ;) 

A MUSSSSST WATCH:

Black & White Love (Turkish)

Before we getting Married 

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME DRAMAS WITH THIS KIND OF MALE LEAD? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE

devil beside you 

addicted heroin

my sunshine

noble, my love (korean)

siege in fog

Something About 1 Percent (korean)

Where do yall watch the less popular thai dramas? Besides kissasian and dramacool (with eng subs)

ShotaSidePart:

Where do yall watch the less popular thai dramas? Besides kissasian and dramacool (with eng subs)

Jasminelarkon has most of the links in their master link page. 

Soju:

Jasminelarkon has most of the links in their master link page. 

thanks ;-)

Hua jai sila:(Thailand drama)  OMG the mail lead is so possessive,overprotective and obsessive. He literally shot a guy who tried to touch his girl. HE'S SO HOTTTT TOO, I couldn't stop watching this drama over and over

Meteor Garden 2018