Anything where the female lead who is intimidating, who has strong character, is independent, is focus on herself (her career, hobbies etc) and isn't focus in romance or chasing guy and isn't focused on finding romance and is dominate (in workplace etc.)

i don't want something where people just find her intimidating because of her clothes.

i want her character (and clothes would be bonus tho!) to be intimidating! 

Hope you know what i am saying, Thank you :))

Prefer if it's not romance based! (More in  comedy, action etc.)  Don't like sad ending/tragedy.

Definitely Doctor X... also perhaps Serei no Moribito.

Not sure how you'll like these (Romance) but:

-Misty (Can't remember but she is sure independent and powerful)

-Search:WWW (mostly cos of her career, is she intimidating??, I think she's independent and doesn't give an F, therefore is intimidating... romance plot is annoying...)

-Queen Seondeok (from what I remember she's a scary strategist)

-Hotel Del Luna (sorry, romance drama 100%... but you'll love her, she's the definition of INTIMIDATING!! Also she does have the clothes ahhhhhhhhhh)

-Graceful Family/ Crown Princess (typical evil family, innocent step-daughter justice etc. but they are independent and have some amazing moments... Intimidating... idk?? But they kick ass)

-Story of Ming Lan (she's not rlly intimidating, but strong and clever as hell, my fav. strong female lead ever... mostly she hides her ability at the beginning, so might need to wait a while)

*So couldn't rlly find what you were looking for really... mostly they're strong, but not to the point where people are quaking in their boots... 

• Angel's Last Love: Mission - main female lead is pretty intimidating, though there is romance
  • Graceful Family - female lead is headstrong and does what she wants; has romance, but it's minor 
  • Avengers Social Club - three women join forces to get revenge; the chaebol's daughter is intimidating imo 

Check out these dramas, though not all are comedy:

• The Confidence Man 
  • The Fiery Priest - comedy action
  • Doctor X +1
  • Unnatural
  • Radiation House
  • Ode to Joy - 2 of the female lead characters
  • The Banker
  • Partners for Justice
  • Miss Sherlock
  • Cruel City - not the main female lead

With Romance:

• Encounter
  • Search: WWW
  • Doctors
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • Surgeons
  • Divorce Lawyers
  • The Crown Princess

Definitely;

Misty: female lead sure is intimidating and people are frightened by her.

Big Issue: Female lead is standing up for herself. Romance does come up but this is like a great mix of enough to be satisfying but too little to call it a romance genre. A great mix

Story of Yanxi palace - she outsmarts the concubines and emperor

The eternal love - Tan'er beats the concubines a few times

• Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi
  • Signal