Hello everyone. I would like to watch one of the latest Hong Sang Soo's work (after 2015). What could you recommend and why?

One of the recent movies that I watched by Hong Sang Soo is "the day after" 2017, some people find it too harsh and talkative but I really recommend it to you because I find it's a beautiful movie intimate and melancholic. It's a black and white movie, a dark vaudeville with the great actress of Handmaden. After I watched this movie I could feel the subtlety and complexity of the movies of Hong Sang Soo, and I decided to follow his work.

Fati:

One of the recent movies that I watched by Hong Sang Soo is "the day after" 2017, some people find it too harsh and talkative but I really recommend it to you because I find it's a beautiful movie intimate and melancholic. It's a black and white movie, a dark vaudeville with the great actress of Handmaden. After I watched this movie I could feel the subtlety and complexity of the movies of Hong Sang Soo, and I decided to follow his work.

Thanks a lot!