I'd like to watch a drama with a passionate love, a drama that won't make me stop watching it till the very end. I usually prefer drama where the female main lead is tough and the same goes with the male main lead. I also like when they are constantly bickering and all of a sudden they start to understand that they're in love with each other. <3 It would be great if there are many romantic scenes (and kisses *__*) Please help me~~
I wanted to recommend Material Queen but I see that you completed it. Lovers, actors have amazing chemistry.
Uhmmmm.. it's currently airing and don't know if you'll like it but the leading male and female are constantly bickering. I recommend Just You it's a Taiwanese Drama.. :D Hope this helps!
Please mention the drama name
Thank you. I had both on PTW list, but now I'll watch them right away!! :D
Lovers, for sure! Best and most realistic passionate love story I've seen since I started watching K-dramas. The sexual tension between the leads is sick! I finished it in about 36hrs because I just could not stop watching, a first for me. It reigns at #1 for me!

You can check out my review for it here: http://mydramalist.com/profile/PrettyCarEye/reviews
Oh, thank you :D You make it look really interesting! :O
I NEED ROMANCE 2...way better than the first, since i noticed you already watched part 1. The female lead here is strong in the sense that she speaks her mind. Plus there's so much bickering between the 2 leads, but have so much love for each other. If you're looking for romance and (kisses *.*), i recommend this.
It was for me, Merill! :-) I hope it will be what you're looking for. I haven't checked your list so I don't know if you've seen it but MARS (Taiwanese drama) features a fairly passionate love story. I love the fact that the characters' sexuality was not glossed over as is typical in most Asian dramas. The physical interaction was very believable for a young couple in love. The female lead isn't all that tough though, but I'd dare say she has a good reason ... which I won't say as it would be a major spoiler. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, check it out! :-)
i would recommend coffee prince .. their is so much sexual tension between the lead actors .. they have great chemistry and this drama has one of the best kisses in kdrama land :D .. its my all time favourite drama :D
oh sorry i just checked your list and saw that you have already watched coffee prince .. sorry :)
I second Lovers! :)
If u like dramas like those u should start watching thai dramas. Believe me some of them are sooooooo good. Their chemistry roxxx in the ones I have watched. I especially LOOOVVE jealousy scenes which i get in thai dramas. If u like I could recommend some to u ^_^
Can you hear my heart IMO