Hi everyone!

I am currently a student of PhD and am looking for recommendations for my thesis about Asian films from any Asian country in which the figure of the flaneur (a figure prominent in European culture who wanders around the city to discover themselves or their internal/external struggles, kinda like On the beach at night alone/Midnight in Paris/Before sunrise) is present. 

Other films recommendations needed for study on loneliness/Isolation/ solitude.

Please recommend as much as you can? Thank you!

My Ahjusshi - this one is a drama, and I think loneliness/isolation was perfectly present for both the main charscters in this drama  

i've only seen the first few minutes of this one so i'm not sure if it's totally what you're after, and the place being explored is not a city but a rural town + surrounding nature, but Natsumi's Firefly might be worth looking into?

and recommending Ikiru and Kairo might be way too obvious but, y'know. just in case. ;p

you mean something like The Package (drama) or Evergreen Love (movie)?

dramaqueen4life:
in which the figure of the flaneur (a figure prominent in European culture who wanders around the city to discover themselves or their internal/external struggles,

dramaqueen4life:
study on loneliness/Isolation/ solitude

Both of these concepts are very prominent in almost every single Wong Kar Wai's film, so I suggest you start there!