Hi c: I'm looking for a drama with a bad guy, preferably a gangster or something like that, and a girl. She doesn't have to be the really naive type, but not into crime either. It can be korean, japanese, taiwanese or anything else. I hope you guys can help me ^^
I already watched that one :/ But it was really good! :D
Lovers was really really good! I wish Id find othere dramas like that, too. :/
~When a Man Loves~ I think is one of those, that you are looking for ~!
Bad family- Main lead is a gangster. Dr. kkang- Main lead is a gangster. Ruler of your own world- Main lead is a pickpocket. Tree of heaven- The guy becomes a gangster later in the story. Great inheritence- The guy is a gangster (I haven't watched this one, but it's on my 'plan to watch' list).
Hmm. I don't think I saw Cruel City on your list so try that one. It is a Korean drama, the main lead is a gangster. As I watched it these past few days I was sitting on the edge of my seat; it is really great.
I don't know about dramas but you can try these 2 movies: 1.Gangster Lovers 2.Sarang
Thanks everybody! I'll go look them all up ^^
I can't think of any dramas but I have two movies that are similar to cruel city in the "gangster and girl" respect.

A Company Man
A Bittersweet Life
You could try a new taiwanese drama called Love Around
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/7117/set-love-around

It's about a guy who is the son of a former gangster family and the girl tries to help him hide his identity.
Haeundae Lovers It's backward. The girl is a daughter of a former gangster boss and the man is a lawyer.
I'm watching this one right now: Mae Ka Khanom Wan

The male lead isn't really a "bad guy" per se.  He's the son of a mafia boss, and inherited the position after his father died.  But he's trying to get out of the "family business" and become legit.  I'm about half-way through and it's still really enjoyable.  The female lead is awesome.  She's a tomboy who can really kick ass and doesn't take any crap, not even from the mafia.  It's an "Enemies to Lovers" theme, which makes for some really great comedy.  :D