I searched the forums, but couldn't see one like this for Netflix dramas.

Since more of us are watching on Netflix I thought this would be a good one to start. I know I'm always wanting to know what people are watching on Netflix and what they recommend, but feel bad making a status all the time! 

Last drama I completed was My Husband Oh Jak Doo.

It started out well, but it was really way too long for it's own good. By the second half of the drama I was counting down the eps and waiting for it to be over. So I wouldn't really reccomend. 

I'm currently watching Hi Bye, Mama and really enjoying it so far! It's still airing but I think it will be good all the way through! 

What drama have you last completed, and would you recommend?

Good Morning Call 

I would Recommend 

First of all, really really love Hi Bye Mama! too much emotions. really looking forward to how they are going to end the drama. 

Last thing I have finished on Netflix is Well Intended Love Season 2. It's a chinese drama. There are some drama where you should just take it lightly as it is and not overthink too much, and this is one of those dramas. Especially the first season, if you over analyze it it will ruin the characters for you. You will see the guy as too manipulative, obsessive etc. and the girl as too passive and submissive. 

Luckily, in S2, since the plot is based on a "parallel universe" and in no way connected to the first season, they gave the female lead a better leverage. They made her somewhat rich as well as compared to her character in S1. Due to this, the guy is not as manipulative as he was in S1. Overall, I still liked the drama. It's a cute drama. Plus you know, Xu Kai Cheng is really an eye candy. He a psycho here but he cute.

For korean drama, last thing I've watched it Extraordinay You. The plot was really interesting. It got me hooked at first but then it got a bit repetitive and I really didn't see any clear happy ending on this one. Really didn't see any point in their rebellious acts as what ever they do, if the writer doesn't want it to happen, it won't happen. Unless, you know, they'll be content to freely move on their own in the shadow.

I'd rather have the female lead fall in love with this "stage"love interest, Baek Kyung. I don't know, I just liked their chemistry better. Only ending I will really consider as a happy ending is if both Haru and Dano gets their own manhwa wherein they will be the lead love interest.

What genre/s are you fond of?

How did you like Hi Bye Mama in the end?

I've seen the first season of well intended love and have heard a lot about the second season. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it yet. 

I really wanted to watch Extraordinary You, but yeah I heard it went a bit down hill to it put me off starting it.

Genre wise I'm not very fussy. I've watched a lot of romance. I love bromances and decent friendships! 

I just finished the korean drama My Secret Romance. Cute, fluffy, bit crazy chaebol romance at the beginning. Last three or so episodes tend to melodrama and lots of misunderstandings. It’s still cute and I wish there were more kdramas now days like it. 

I have seen both Well Intended Loves (I watched both on WeTV). I prefer the first to the second as I kind of love the crazy. The first is longer also and there is more build up in their story. Both were enjoyable, it’s just the second was slightly lacking for me.

I am a huge romance fan. I adore bromance/BL and gender swapping.

I do not recommend Find Yourself. Second Female lead is already annoying and I am only 13 episodes in. 

Eulachacha Waikiki 

I finished Find Yourself a couple of days ago. I too wouldn't really recommend. I did really enjoy the main couple. But it turns out the second leads are also listed as main cast. They had waaay too much screen time for my liking. 

I finally watched The Untamed and I loved it! I'm missing it already and thinking about watching the Special Edition on WeTv in the near future. 

Currently watching My Secret Romance. On ep 11. It's not amazing but does actually make me miss these slightly older kdramas. I was shocked the first episode was actually from a kdrama hahaha.

My Youth (2019)

Highly recommended as the drama was pretty fast-paced.  E.g. there is a part where in the span of 1 episode, the time lapsed 1 year. I was pretty wow-ed by the speed. They pretty much skipped the boring parts and just showed the important ones to show a complete story. I don't like the philosophical ending but we did get an ending before that so I'm pretty alright with it.

1. The Untamed - recommend
  2. Itaewon Class - neutral
  3. Crash Landing on You - definitely recommend 

The Charming Stepmom - the plot is completely ridiculous and made absolutely no sense but it was cute enough I kept watching

Recently watched Hyena after a drama slump and loved it! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a fast paced drama with amazing chemistry between the leads and a smart/strong female lead. 

Also watched My Holo Love but I wouldn't recommend it. I was looking forward to watching it because I love sci-fi but it was just meh.  

Memories of the Alhambra 

Signal

What is Love? (a Taiwanese drama.) Meh. The acting & story wasn't that great. The ML was annoying/stupid. And the 2nd ML I would have been in love with & shipped the FL with was way too boring. First show in a while to let me down so hard. Oh well. 

I recently finshed My Secret Romance and did enjoy it overall. Nothing amazing, but the leads had good chemistry (I've been told they were dating) so it was a good short watch. 

Recently finished Birth of a Beauty. I don't have much to say about it, except that I wouldn't recommend it

It was fine, but there are much better dramas out there (and on Netflix) to watch.