So I'm looking for a movie or drama from the early 2000s. I watched this when I was really young, so I don't remember if it was Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Taiwanese (but I'm sure it's one of those four cause my family only watched those 4 types of Asian dramas).

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's what I remember of the plot:

-The main couple grow up together at an orphanage( I think)  thus seem like siblings to the people around them (they're not blood-related)

-The guy has a quiet and cold personality, he's very good looking and is good at drawing.

-When they were in school,  a few of the female classmates come to the orphanage to visit the male lead when he's sick in bed. One girl puts on lipstick and kisses his cheek when he's asleep.

-The main leads have liked each other for a while but because of some stuff and the whole sibling facade, they have trouble being together.

-The female lead gets engaged to another guy

-On her wedding day, the male lead comes and takes her away. They end up getting in a car accident and the girl is severely injured.

-The girl wakes up in the hospital alone. It turns out that she was injured so badly that she needed a heart transplant and the guy decided to give her his heart. Just before the operation, he recorded a video message where he says goodbye and sings her happy birthday( TT).

-In the end, she goes back to the orphanage which has now closed down and has become some sort of attraction (because the building has historical value?). She makes her way to this hidden closet/room and finds drawings of herself that the male lead drew.

Hopefully, someone else has seen this show/movie before and remembers the name of it. I've been trying to find it and rewatch it for years.

Please help if you know, I'm dying to know the name of this drama.

Thank you!!! :)

Its Tree of Heaven .

Its a beautiful drama 

Wow I got curious as to which drama this is. 

read some comments online, all said it's a beautiful drama. Will definitely check it out as well

thank you

Omg thank you soo much @_BibiJax_!!! I've literally been searching for this show for years