Can someone recommend a Thai drama that is actually sweet, but with lots of cute moments and skinship between ML and FL? Also where ML and FL have a lot of screen time together.

By skinship I mean like in Jao Sao Jun Yorm where they hug a lot or ML has has hand around FL's bac or shoulder most of the time. They were a healthy couple.
Or like in Jao Sao Rim Tang where (yea he's a cheater and they don't sleep together) but ML cares about the FL and is always hugging her or kissing her, and is largely sweet to her.

Bonus - I like the marriage trope and have watched things like "Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter" and "Sapai Import".

U-Prince, Bangkok Love Stories 2: Innocence,  Bad Romance.....Thong Ake Mor Yah Tah Chaloang(I'v not watching it yet tho), these are just ideas from what I have watched xD I can't remember the skinship lvls

I also have a hard time finding a good thai drama

I would recommend Kiss Me. It's the Thai version of Itazaru Na Kiss and is the best remake to me. The characters are actually likeable and not annoying. Also Full House Thai is the remake of Full House with the same leading couple as Kiss me. I don't really remember the skinship levels but th definitely are really cute. They have really good chemistry. If you're open to Thai Bl series, I recommend either Sotus (which doesn't have a lot of skinship but definitely have cute moments) or 2gether (ongoing, really cute, not a lot of kissing yet). Lots of other Thai BLs have A LOT of skinship.m

I would recommend Sapai Import. It has the same actor Mik Thongraya. This actually was cute and damn hilarious.

amazemerlinmagi:

I would recommend Kiss Me. It's the Thai version of Itazaru Na Kiss and is the best remake to me. The characters are actually likeable and not annoying. Also Full House Thai is the remake of Full House with the same leading couple as Kiss me. I don't really remember the skinship levels but th definitely are really cute. They have really good chemistry. If you're open to Thai Bl series, I recommend either Sotus (which doesn't have a lot of skinship but definitely have cute moments) or 2gether (ongoing, really cute, not a lot of kissing yet). Lots of other Thai BLs have A LOT of skinship.m

Its weird that the BL have so much more skinship than the other shows- I have yet to find one that is like them LOL