Hi guys, see if you can help me out on this one ;) I'm looking for a drama about someone who is hardworking and faces any problems with a positive attitude.....like they are always falling in unfortunate situations but their spirit is never down and don't allow themselves to get depressed something like Hotaru no Hikari and Magerarenai Onna
Woman, the main character's dilemma is her husband dies suddenly, has to raise two children on her own without anyone's help/financial help, then gets sick, but always mainly has a positive character.
Her legend? Its right now airing. Its about a girl who gets adopted but than her mom suddenly gets hit by a car and gets into a coma and than time passes and she starts designing bags at this famous company and stuff happens........she always keeps a positive outlook on life though.
ms kims million dollar quest attention please successful story of a bright girl
Well, Jan Di works hard enough to give herself nosebleeds after Jun Pyo's mother sets out to ruin her life in Boys Over Flowers. Though I'm not a fan of the drama, many others like it, and the main character definitely faced her unfortunate situations with a can-do attitude.
King of Baking Giant Crazy For You Horse Doctor - historical
Thanks for the recommendations I'll check them all out....much appreciated ^__^