Friends
I want to watch a drama where Female Lead/Side Female Character gets married to a guy whom she doesn't love because of reasons like Family pressure. And the guy slowly falls in love with her and falls very hard for her and gets to know about her love for another person. He gets jealous. He tries to win her heart and puts efforts. Girl takes time to fall in love. Any language drama is fine with me.

The only one I can think of is The King's Woman. She's in love with Jing Ke but ends up married to the Emperor Ying Zheng. I wouldn't say Ying Zheng slowly falls in love with her as he's quite possessive. 

I personally didn't like this drama though because the script was awful and made it hard to root for anyone. Also, watch out for the ending because that got really mixed reviews. 

Side Female character of The Princess' Man

Maybe it could be: That Fool

something:

The only one I can think of is The King's Woman. She's in love with Jing Ke but ends up married to the Emperor Ying Zheng. I wouldn't say Ying Zheng slowly falls in love with her as he's quite possessive. 

I personally didn't like this drama though because the script was awful and made it hard to root for anyone. Also, watch out for the ending because that got really mixed reviews. 

Thank you dear for the reply.

I already watched it.

fanitha:

Side Female character of The Princess' Man

Maybe it could be: That Fool

Thank you dear for the reply. 

I already watched both the dramas.

The only drama that I can think of that really matches your description is "Leh Ratree". I watched the remake from 2015.