I'm looking for dramas/movies where the ML has a change in character after (temporarily)breaking up/ separating with the FL.  Kind of like Xu Feng in Ashes of Love.  Would prefer the following :

• The ML and FL to end up together in the end.( I'm a sucker for happy endings)
  • No tragedies please
  • I'm fine with all genres and any language(Turkish even)
  • Subs to be available
  • My Secret Romance - The ML's personality drastically changes after his one night stand with the FL. They weren't really dating so they didn't break up. The FL just runs away in embarrassment the next morning and neither of them know the other's identity well enough to find each other again, even though the encounter meant a lot to both of them.
  • The Untamed - Censored BL. The ML's priorities change a bit after the other ML disappears and then begins to drift away from him / go down a dark path when he returns and then changes drastically after the other ML's death and resurrection (even more so in the novel). He originally cared a lot about propriety and following rules. After the change, he still cares about those things but completely prioritizes protecting / supporting the other ML and doing the right thing even if it means breaking the rules / going against propriety / defying the highest authority. There are tragic moments throughout the story, but it has a happy ending.
  • Endless love (tw drama)
  • Phoenix (kdrama)
  • Hi my sweetheart

AH  The untamed has been on my mind for a while I'll definitely watch that. I've already watched My Secret Romance.

fanitha  I'm definitely checking out Endless Love and Hi My sweetheart.