1. Just like in Melting Me Softly:
When Mi Ran Taking a knife instead of Dong Chan

2.  The girl protects the boy from being shot or stabbed.

3. The girl has a car accident.  E.g. 

Or after a quarrel with a boy

Or she pushes him away so that he doesn't get hit.  

Or simply.

4. Where the girl is seriously injured ... and the boy is worried.

Tomorrow with You and Crash Landing on You spring to mind....

Kill It 

Boys over Flowers 

Choi Yoon Hyuk ♡ Dan Moon Hee, side couple- Touch Your Heart

I Hear Your Voice 

I'll come back if I can think of more...

FL is injured:

Vagabond- FL Shot

Fated to Love You- Miscarriage after argument (I think)

Tazza 2: The Hidden Card- Miscarriage from rape after car accident

Rookie Agent Rouge -Tortured to be indoctrinated

Gu Family Book- Infected wound

Age of Youth- Not severely injured, but an event which makes all the female characters SOs freak out and rush to the hospital

Chicago Typewriter- I think she was tortured, but I'm not sure, someone back me up??

The Romance of Tiger & Rose- There's a whole bunch, fake poisoning, whipped... but in a light-hearted drama style.

There are tons of examples... it happens a lot in historical/costume dramas...

Secret Garden. Conditions 3 and 4 apply

The FL is injured while protecting the ML:

• Crash Landing on You - The FL drives her car in front of a shooter and is shot in order to protect the ML. The FL is seriously injured and the ML is extremely worried. 
  • The Eternal Love - The FL tries to block an arrow aimed at the ML with her body. The ML intercepts the arrow but they end up falling over a cliff and the FL gets slightly injured in the process.
  • +1 I Hear Your Voice - The FL jumps between the ML and a murderer (who killed her mother and the ML's father and who has been threatening her) to stop the ML from killing the murderer (out of revenge and to protect the FL) and becoming a murderer himself. The ML accidentally stabs her as a result. 
  • The Legends - The FL fights an entire sect (and sustains several injuries in the process) in order to save the ML from being executed.
  • +1 Vagabond
  • +1 Crash Landing on You

In addition:

• 365: Repeat the Year | FL  gets stabbed while protecting the ML. However, the leads' relationship is depicted as a friendship with a romantic undertone.
  • A Korean Odyssey | Despite the ML's protests, FL sacrifices herself to protect the world and (by extension) the ML.
  • Feel Good To Die | FL falls down a building while protecting the ML.
  • Missing You | During their teenage years, while trying to help the ML (who got kidnapped), the FL gets sexually assaulted and is left for dead. The leads reunite when they are adults.
  • Secret Garden | I know the FL got severely injured trying to protect the ML but I don't remember the details. I think the ML was doing a stunt gone wrong when they switch bodies or something.

In addition, these dramas show a scenario where the FL gets injured but not necessarily while saving/protecting the ML:

• The King: Eternal Monarch | FL gets kidnapped by goons (who want to hurt the ML) and, later on, she gets stabbed.
  • King2Hearts | FL and ML's mom get kidnapped.
  • Itaewon Class | FL gets kidnapped by one of the antagonists.
  • Mr. Sunshine | FL is shot during a mission and later on, she also gets injured during an explosion.
  • Hello Monster | FL is a detective who gets assaulted at her house and later on, she gets kidnapped and beaten while the ML tries to find her.
  • He is Psychometric | FL gets kidnapped and almost drowned.
  • Good Casting | FL gets shot during a fight.
  • Hyena | FL gets stabbed while going to meet her father.
  • Age of Legends | Leads take turns getting hurt in this one. The ML ends up in the hospital at one point (can't recall why) and FM gets stabbed during an undercover operation.
  • Tunnel | the FL gets assaulted and severely injured while trying to bait a serial rapist (or killer, can't recall).