in need of some good cry so pls recommend some sad movies/dramas that make you cry/break your heart but MUST HAVE a happy ending! (bcs i dont want to stuck with the feeling  of emptiness & sadness for too long^^)

thankyou!

Better Days  - Movie about a girl who gets bullied, she meets a street kid an they form a friendship/love for each other despite their differences and INTENSE struggles, this movie made me and many others cry but it had a happy ending :) (Movie about bullying and the school system i suppose)

Kim Ji Young: Born 1982  - Struggling housewife who wants to get back into work after having a child but can't, causing issues. Has a happy ending :)

Story of Yanxi Palace  - Slave/maid trying to get revenge for her sisters death, she becomes the empresses personal maid and gets involved in the Emperors harem. Really sad moments, especially for the empress, many characters get their hearts broken and some even die but there is a happy ending for the brave and strong female lead :)

Just Between Lovers  - About two survivors of an accident. Has a happy ending

Mother - Drama about a teacher who saves a student who is being abused. Psychological drama with a happy ending.

Come and Hug Me - About the son of a major serial killer and his childhood friend who's parents died at the hands of his father right before their eyes. We see them years after the accident, the ML is trying to become a detective and the FL (Who has a panic disorder) become an actress like her mother. They find each other and fall in love again but something happens again. This drama made me cry so bad oml but the ending is happy for them!! :)

itscelina :
Just Between Lovers  - About two survivors of an accident. Has a happy ending

This is the first one that popped into my mind. 

Others  ...

• Chicago Typewriter  - I teared up multiple times as the past-lives story emerged but full-out ugly cried near the end. Happy ending in the present.
  • Marriage Contract - not a "happy" ending per se but a hopeful & beautiful one. One of the few dramas where the ML truly changed up his priorities (& the villain is left completely absolutely alone & abandoned - that was truly satisfying
  • Queen for Seven Days - oh this drama! Again, not a "happy" ending in the traditional sense but they did get together in a beautifully poignant way when they were elderly. 
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - the main song Auditory Hallucination still gives me a lump in a my throat (but in a good way). 

If you are into endings that could be happy or sad depending on your interpretation, I also recommend Cruel City and That Winter the Wind Blows.  In both (MAJOR SPOILER)  the ML might have died or might still be alive, He's seen at the end but is he really "there"? Up to the viewer.

+1 Just Between Lovers

+ 1 Come and Hug me 

Marriage contract 

Autumn’s Concerto

Movie: Harmony (Happy Ending) . Give 2 hours of your time to try.

Drama: Secret 2013. 

But if you don't mind crying with  classic drama, give a try to the following:   

A love to kill, Autumn in my heart.  And my ultimate favorite Memories in Bali.  

Happy ending??? I don't promise that!!!  But that's worth crying.