Where ML doesn't really like FL at first for some reason. He ignore her etc. And so on for some episodes.  Later he starts to like her.

His character is so cold.

I know there are many such dramas, but I need specific ones.

It would be best if FL fell in love first, but maybe she didn't tell him because she was afraid that she would suffer (Something like in Her Private Life)

I don't want it to be a school drama either.

It would be nice if it was, for example, the boss-employee relationship, and ML at the beginning had a bad opinion about FL.  (HPL, Touch Your Heart, Jugglers)

But there doesn't have to be a boss-employee relationship

It may be the relation that ML is richer than FL, or in a higher position than FL.

ML must be handsome.

In total, it can also be cdrama, kdrama, tdrama.

A Girl and Three Sweethearts- it's a jdrama though but it has pretty much everything you want. Handsome ml (Yamasaki Kento) who is the boss and well respected chef that the fl comes to work for; he is cold and ignores her most of the time

I say just do a search and include the tsundere tag

I'm really wanting to recommend you these ones cause they seem somewhat exact of what you want.

Clean with passion for now (Follows your troupe exact)

Oh My Ghost (This one for sure!)

Suspicious Partner (I wish this is the one you're looking for!)

Introverted Boss (He's too much shy, not cold to her. Otherwise its exactly what you want too)

My lovely Sam Soon (Maybe this one is what you are looking for.)

Secret life of my secretary 

She was pretty (This one for sure too!)

Master's Sun (This one for sure too!!)

Pasta (Lol, I couldn't stop myself from recommending you all these dramas! Im surprised your range of recommendations is so widespread in dramas)

Love with flaws

Except introverted boss and love with flaes, all the dramas have female leads who fall first.

In addition:

• Soul Mechanic | FL falls in love first; Doctor-Patient relationship.
  • A Korean Odyssey | FL falls in love first; ML doesn't like the FL at first; Boss-Slave kind of relationship (since FL is able to control the ML via a magic object); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love | FL falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (FL is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • Another Miss Oh  | FL falls in love first; ML dislikes the FL at first.
  • Because This is My First Life | FL falls in love first; Cohabitation & Contract Marriage; ML is indifferent towards the FL at first.
  • Catch the Ghost | ML falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • Falling for Innocence | ML falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • Feel Good To Die | ML falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • Hello Monster | FL falls in love first; ML is indifferent towards the FL at first; working partners.
  • Itaewon Class | FL falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); similar vibe to jugglers but with a love triangle.
  • Jealousy Incarnate | FL falls in love first; Co-workers but the ML is higher in rank; ML dislikes the FL at first.
  • Oh My Venus | FL falls in love first (or they fall in love at the same time); Boss-Employee relationship (FL hires the ML), FL dislikes the ML at first.
  • +1 to She Was Pretty | FL falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • +1 to Suspicious Partner | FL falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.
  • The Beauty Inside | Boss-Employee relationship (ML hires the FL as his brand ambassador); Distrust-to-love relationship.
  • +1 to The Master's Sun  | FL falls in love first; Boss-Employee relationship (ML is the boss); Hate-to-love relationship.

Eternal Love of Dream - Historical drama. ML is a powerful man, he ignores her because a lot of women like him but due to how much she likes him he subconsciously starts to pay attention to her.

Go Go Squid! - Older man/ Younger woman. FL falls for ML as soon as she sees him but he is cold and he ignores her every time she approaches her but eventually falls for her.

Doctor John - FL falls for him but due to his past he struggles to fall for her.

The Beauty Inside - Cold man/warm woman, mixed with fantasy. Fl falls first.

You Who Came from the Stars - FL falls first, cold man who gets annoyed by her at the start and tries to avoid her.

Because This is My First Life - ML is super cold, he wants nothing to do with love and so does the FL at the start but the FL starts to fall for the cold ML making things complicated. Cohabitation

Goblin - Older man/Younger Woman, he avoids her at first but FL is in love with him. They fall deeply in love. 

A Korean Odyssey - Older man/ younger woman, FL falls first

Perfume - Fantasy romance, FL falls for him first but he is a really cold man so it takes him a while. Cohabitation

About Is Love - Cold CEO, warmhearted, pure FL who falls first.

My Girlfriend is an Alien - Fl falls first with the cold CEO

My Neighbour Can't Sleep - Cold musician that lives next to the FL's holiday home. She falls first.

My Love, Enlighten Me - ML doesn't realise his feelings quickly, FL falls first. ML is a well known, talented man.

• Koi wa tsuzuku yo doko made mo