Hello!

So I've asked this question before (Dramas with a really dense female lead) but most of the recommendations weren't really what I was looking for.

So please read this post until the end!

I'm searching for dramas with a female lead who is dense, dull and oblivious when it comes to LOVE!
I don't want a FL who is dumb or something! I just want her to be absolutely clueless and naive when it comes to love.

What I mean is scenes like this:
-The ML sleeps in his bed, the FL comes and want to sleep in his bed too (Because of reasons) and he gets nervous because he likes her but she doesn't hesitate and has no problem with it and just sleeps there (No blushing, No unnecessariy thinking like: Oh, I sleep next to a man.. Now I have to think of possible scenarios in my head ... -.-)
So basically she doesn't even consider him as a man and she always does something, that makes the ML image thinks (Or just makes him nervous)

The drama should have:

-A REALLY oblivious/ obtuse FL who can't take hints
-ML falls in love first
-FL who always does thinks, that makes the ML nervous or excited but she doesn't realize it
-If it has a Love Triangle or love rivals then I want the ML to be jealous
-Strong/Cool/Badass/Smart FL

What it shouldn't have:

-FL blushes all the time because ML says something or comes close to her
-Anything near the drama "Playfull Kiss". I absolutely hated that drama
-Too many episodes (If the drama fits EXACTLY my description, then I don't mind many episodes)
-Fast pasted romance (FL should take her time)

Good examples:

-My First First Love (FL gets confused by ML actions all the time)
-Birth of Beauty (I watched until episode 8 and until now this drama fits my description PERFECTLY! He always has to control himself xD)
-Extraordinary You (Not exacly what I'm looking for but she has her dense moments) Like: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8lQDHQpqbI/?igshid=i4cxzr8fb6zw

How it shouldn't be:

-Playfull Kiss
-The Heirs
-My Secret Romance
-Suspicious Partner
-Bring it on, Ghost!
-Uncontrollably Fond
-What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?
-Cinderella and th 4 Knights
-A lot of others dramas but I stop here

Bonuses:

-No Medical drama
-No drama where main characters die
-Happy end

Any country is welcome!

I would be so grateful if some of you know dramas that fits this description because I'm searching for so long but can't find a drama, that is the way I really want it to be!
Birth of Beauty is exacly how I want it to be. 

Hi I think Top Star Yoo Baek  fits what you're looking for.

TRY THE DRAMA GRANTING YOU A DREAMLIKE LIFE 

Hi! School - Love On 

Find Yourself  - May not be what you're looking for. FL wants to be loved but is clueless when it comes to the ML, she doesn't view him as a potential lover but a 'brother' (Not in a weird way)

Top Star Yoo Baek +1

The Legends - Due to being betrayed in the past the FL doesn't want to fall in love again, ML chases after her but she just treats him as a friend most of the time even when he tries to get close to her.

The Romance of Tiger and Rose - ML falls first. Female lead takes quite a while to realize her feelings (Towards the end). ML is constantly showing his love but she doesn't realize and tries to set him up with her sister.

QianQians Fury:

Hi I think Top Star Yoo Baek  fits what you're looking for.

Thank you

iDrama LOVES TKEM :

TRY THE DRAMA GRANTING YOU A DREAMLIKE LIFE 

Thank you, I'm gonna try watching it. 

itscelina :

Hi! School - Love On 

Find Yourself  - May not be what you're looking for. FL wants to be loved but is clueless when it comes to the ML, she doesn't view him as a potential lover but a 'brother' (Not in a weird way)

Top Star Yoo Baek +1

The Legends - Due to being betrayed in the past the FL doesn't want to fall in love again, ML chases after her but she just treats him as a friend most of the time even when he tries to get close to her.

The Romance of Tiger and Rose - ML falls first. Female lead takes quite a while to realize her feelings (Towards the end). ML is constantly showing his love but she doesn't realize and tries to set him up with her sister.

Hi! School - Love On is not really what I am looking for but I try the other ones. Thank you! 

Fight for my way - kind of similar to my First First Love, fun drama to watch, cute romance, bold FL

Eulachacha Waikiki - ML falls first, one of the funniest drama I've ever watched

Just Between Lovers - slow pace/slow burn, great chemistry between the main leads, cute love triangle

Something in the Rain - GREAT chemistry, ML falls first, a stressing love triangle, a very realistic drama, intense, cute couple, FL intelligent and strong-minded (it's a stressful drama so it might not be your cup of tea)

I Don't Love You Yet might fit that. She's oblivious because they've been best friends for so long. And she's no shy, blushing woman either -- they're pretty frank about sex etc, she just can't imagine doing it with HIM. 

NiNe68:

My Girlfriend is an Alien 

Maybe this one?

The tags says that the Girl chases tue guy first. I don't like that.

I think that Dong Yi fits your description but it's a historical drama so many episodes...But it's definitely worth it!!!

Dramalover203:

I think that Dong Yi fits your description but it's a historical drama so many episodes...But it's definitely worth it!!!

I put it on my list. Thank you!

Bubblegum20:

The tags says that the Girl chases tue guy first. I don't like that.

That wasn't because she loved him(at first)she found out that he had something of hers that's really important, but in the process ML falls for her too...

NiNe68:

That wasn't because she loved him(at first)she found out that he had something of hers that's really important, but in the process ML falls for her too...

Still... I generally don't like it when the girl chases the guy. But I'm putting it on my list, thank you!