So, as you have already seen in header section, I'm a newcomer to cdramas so I don't know what to watch that won't confuse the hell out of me and would in fact look similar as watching kdramas (I've been watching kdramas for some five years).

Basically, I know it'd be hard to start watching historical dramas immediately since it's possible I'd lose interest halfway if I'm not familiar to cdramas. (Because I see most popular  Chinese dramas are historical).

So, for starters, can you recommend me some cdramas which I'd genuinely enjoy, without any annoying and awkward acting, good plot also and which won't be a waste of time for my study breaks.

But there are SOME CONDITIONS-

~Female should fall first. That's important. Please, don't recommend me any drama where male falls first. I find it too hard to watch.

~Pls, no love triangles, I hate them even in kdramas too. Any heartbreak feels too personal to me, whether he/she is evil or not.

~But I can watch, in fact, I love to watch, two girls one guy love triangle. So if you please can recommend me something like this!

~If possible, male lead shouldn't look too childish and whine every time.  Like, actor should be manly cause too much cuteness destroys everything for me.

Once again, no skinny actors please. Female can be skinny. No problem.

Thank you, I really hope someone can give me honest recommendedations. Please do not recommend me something which you'd like me to watch and which doesn't fit my conditions. Pls, for some weeks, I want to watch something of my taste.

Cdramas that I watched-

Fifteen years of migratory birds

Just an Encore (I know male falls first here, my mistake I watched it. But I honestly enjoyed it, just that heartbreak was too much for me)

A love so beautiful

Eternal Love of Dream  - HISTORICAL - FL falls deeply for ML first, ML is really powerful and manly.

Go Go Squid! - FL falls first. Modern drama, No love triangle

My Neighbour Can't Sleep  - FL falls first. ML is a skilled pianist (I suppose he is manly)

Put Your Head on My Shoulder  - FL falls first, ML is smart but cold to her at first.

itscelina :

Eternal Love of Dream  - HISTORICAL - FL falls deeply for ML first, ML is really powerful and manly.

Go Go Squid! - FL falls first. Modern drama, No love triangle

My Neighbour Can't Sleep  - FL falls first. ML is a skilled pianist (I suppose he is manly)

Put Your Head on My Shoulder  - FL falls first, ML is smart but cold to her at first.

Thank you!!! They all look good!

Personally I loved Go Go Squid. It's a modern drama without an annoying ML. He's actually really manly but not in am overbearing way. FL falls first and there's no love triangle. Huge bonus: bromance:)

FAIRYLAND LOVERS IT HAS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR   I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT 

LOVING NEVER FORGETTING 

GANK YOUR HEART