It is really hard to find Chinese dramas in which leads actually act like grownups and talk like mature people. I always liked the romance in Chinese dramas but for that i had to tolerate all the illogical things happening in the drama.

What i want

main lead without overloaded cutesy.

No unnecessary misunderstanding and breakups

Examples

Love o2o

Le Coup de Foudre

Please recommend me something like these, mainly looking for Chinese dramas, dramas of other languages are also okay if they are extremely good.

You would be my saviour if suggest me anything good, in this crisis. Thanks in advance!

Moonshine and Valentine - Never any arguments but there is a misunderstanding between them at the start. They have a mature yet adorable relationship where they love each other deeply and trust each other. (One of my all time favorites!)

Go Go Squid! - No arguments between them while in a relationship, they go through a lot of struggles together but support each other. But they begin with a love/hate relationship (FL had a one sided love for ML but the ML wasn't interested), slight age gap.

Better Days - Very emotional movie but they have a great relationship where they protect each other! Really worth the watch :) happy ending

My Love, Enlighten Me - Throughout the drama they only have one argument but it is for a good reason. The show is more about chasing dreams but has a lot of romance too (And friendship)

The Princess Wei Young - This drama is a tragedy but if you don't mind that then I think you should give it a try as their relationship is beautiful.

itscelina :

Moonshine and Valentine - Never any arguments but there is a misunderstanding between them at the start. They have a mature yet adorable relationship where they love each other deeply and trust each other. (One of my all time favorites!)

Go Go Squid! - No arguments between them while in a relationship, they go through a lot of struggles together but support each other. But they begin with a love/hate relationship (FL had a one sided love for ML but the ML wasn't interested), slight age gap.

Better Days - Very emotional movie but they have a great relationship where they protect each other! Really worth the watch :) happy ending

My Love, Enlighten Me - Throughout the drama they only have one argument but it is for a good reason. The show is more about chasing dreams but has a lot of romance too (And friendship)

The Princess Wei Young - This drama is a tragedy but if you don't mind that then I think you should give it a try as their relationship is beautiful.

Already watched My love enlighten me...

Thanks for the suggestions will watch the rest too

INTENSE LOVE

MR. HONESTY 

The Story of Ming Lan 

Fall in Love 

I Hear You 

Intense love 2020

Way back into love 2020

The Love Designers 

Mr. Honesty