Hey all,

So  finished up watching some dramas I really wanted to see but am unsure which to choose next. These are the ones I am thinking of, so out of these tell me which you think I should watch next? Thank you!

• Mystic Pop-Up Bar
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love
  • You Who Came from the Stars (Yes I've never seen it before lol)

You Who Came from the Stars! 

This was one of the first Kdramas that I watched and despite being from 2014 (I usually watch dramas from 2016+) I thought that the romance was so sweet and adorable and I couldn't stop watching! Apart from the romance the mystery was quite good along with the secondary characters (And the secondary couple!).

Also, I see that you are currently watching 'Its Okay Not to Be Okay', if you love Kim Soo Hyun's acting there I think you should watch YWCFTS as it is definitely one of his best dramas :)

I Also vote for YWCFTS!! 

Mystic Pop Up Bar - I haven't watched this one but I've heard it's similar to Hotel Del Luna if you liked that drama.

Angel's Last Mission Love - had a decent start but the second half of this turned more into a melodrama. Some good OSTs/background music. The FL carried the show.

You Who Came from the Stars - this was boring for me tbh the plot didn't feel that exciting to me and could've had less episodes. But you may like it if you like something lighter to watch.

itscelina :

You Who Came from the Stars! 

This was one of the first Kdramas that I watched and despite being from 2014 (I usually watch dramas from 2016+) I thought that the romance was so sweet and adorable and I couldn't stop watching! Apart from the romance the mystery was quite good along with the secondary characters (And the secondary couple!).

Also, I see that you are currently watching 'Its Okay Not to Be Okay', if you love Kim Soo Hyun's acting there I think you should watch YWCFTS as it is definitely one of his best dramas :)

Yes it does seem like a lot of people like it! That's funny, I also usually only do more recent dramas (2015 is around my cut off)! And yes, I am loving Kim Soo Hyun which got me thinking I might check out You Who Came from the Stars.  

So there is a secondary couple and not a love triangle??? Thank god!

I also don't like strictly romance usually so if there is a mystery element to the story too that sounds great. 

Thank you for your rec!

Sunset:

Mystic Pop Up Bar - I haven't watched this one but I've heard it's similar to Hotel Del Luna if you liked that drama.

Angel's Last Mission Love - had a decent start but the second half of this turned more into a melodrama. Some good OSTs/background music. The FL carried the show.

You Who Came from the Stars - this was boring for me tbh the plot didn't feel that exciting to me and could've had less episodes. But you may like it if you like something lighter to watch.

I haven't seen Hotel Del Luna but I do like the fantasy element that Mystic Pop Up Bar has which got me interested! 

Ah, I was worried it might descend in to something like that but maybe i'll like it? We shall see

The episode count is something I was worried about! I think a majority of dramas can be wrapped up in 10-12 eps (and should be!) and so a drama with 20 or more hour long episodes always gets me worried. Like is there gunna be enough in the plot/story to keep those 20 eps interesting??? 

Thank you! 

I watched Mystic Pop-Up Bar and it was surprisingly very good! There's a lot of themes in it such as friendship, romance, fantasy ect. but everything was well put together.

I suggest you to watch it if you like fantasy and family/friendship dramas :)

Since you already saw You who came from the stars I would recommend you Mystic pop up bar. It is a fun and enjoyable ride

However since you seem to prefer more romance themed ones I would recommend you something completely different. go for Legend of the blue sea. This is quite similar to You who came from the stars, as fun as Mystic pop up but more heavy on the romance.