Hey!

Please read until the end.

So I´m searching for dramas (Preferably thai drama, but it´s not a must) that fits my description:

• Love Hate Relationship
  • Male lead falls in love first
  • Both are rich or at least the Male Lead (No rich woman/poor man!)
  • Some business stuff (Ceo, Company, industry etc)
  • Jealous moments! I love it when the Male lead is really jealous (I don´t care what type of jealousy. If it´s more in a childish way or abusive way)
  • Forced kisses! (I don´t know why, I just love stuff like forced kisses, push against the wall and scences that are sexual assault in the real world, but I don´t mind it, I actually love it, when it comes in dramas)
  • Strong/independent Female lead that can have her weak moments but doesn´t always need the Male lead to help her. And she has to absolutely hate him. So even if he goes close to her, or helps her or kisses her.. she still doesn´t like him and that makes him furious (FL can have a bright personality but just doesn´t show it to him)
  • Male lead should be arrogant/mean/cold but then falls in love with her, but he doesn´t know it and is always confused about his own actions (Something like Birth of a Beauty)
  • No love at first sign!

I know that are a lot of conditions but otherwise I can´t enjoy the drama because I have a weird taste.

Bonuses:

• No second lead/second lead gets different girl/second lead is evil/a jerk
  • Multiple couples (Something like Sanae Rak Nang Cin would be AWESOME!!)
  • Sismance/Bromance
  • Not too many episodes
  • No medical drama
  • Slow burn romance/comes together at the end or near the end

Preferably thai lakorns because that dramas are most likely the ones, that have forced kisses, sexual assault, acusive relationships etc. Other have more like "suprise kisses". Something like: ML pulls FL over, kisses her and she is suprised but kisses him back. NO I don´t want that kind of "forced kisses". I really want kisses, where ML kisses the girl and she pushes him away, slaps him or something!

But he should do that because he likes her and not because he wants to take revenge (So not something like Sawan Biang or Hua Jai Sila although I liked those ones)

Like... she is with another guy and the ML sees that and is super jealous and angry so he grabs her hand and kisses her forcefully but FL tries to push him away and slaps him afterwards or something. So kisses out of anger and frustration are welcome! 

I hope some people would recommed dramas like these ^^

Ra Rerng Fai - kind of slap-kiss revenge story. While trying to destroy her fathers company he falls in love with the eldest daughter who fights back in order to protect her family and the company. He is sometimes cruel but also show his gentle, caring side when he is with her. He shows his feelings for her and is honest about it

real_Mokona:

Ra Rerng Fai - kind of slap-kiss revenge story. While trying to destroy her fathers company he falls in love with the eldest daughter who fights back in order to protect her family and the company. He is sometimes cruel but also show his gentle, caring side when he is with her. He shows his feelings for her and is honest about it

Thank you!!

Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai

I recommend the J-drama, Boku no Yabai Tsuma (2016).

It doesn't meet all of your requirements, but it meets most of them.

• The male goes back and forth between loving and hating the female, so I think that counts as love hate.  The female is a more mysterious character, so you don't always know what she's really thinking.
  • They're already married so it's hard to say who fell in love first.
  • Both are rich (but the female is more rich).
  • The male owns a restaurant, so that's business.
  • Lots of jealousy.
  • I can't remember if there were any forced kisses.
  • The female is strong/independent (and also manipulative).
  • There are multiple couples.
  • It's only 9 episodes.

There's some romance in it, but actually it's more of a thriller than a romance., and there are lots of twists in every episode.

mjf314:

I recommend the J-drama, Boku no Yabai Tsuma (2016).

It doesn't meet all of your requirements, but it meets most of them.

• The male goes back and forth between loving and hating the female, so I think that counts as love hate.  The female is a more mysterious character, so you don't always know what she's really thinking.
  • They're already married so it's hard to say who fell in love first.
  • Both are rich (but the female is more rich).
  • The male owns a restaurant, so that's business.
  • Lots of jealousy.
  • I can't remember if there were any forced kisses.
  • The female is strong/independent (and also manipulative).
  • There are multiple couples.
  • It's only 9 episodes.

There's some romance in it, but actually it's more of a thriller than a romance., and there are lots of twists in every episode.

Oh that actually sounds like a drama I wouldn´t like^^"

I mean a Love-Hate Relationship between the Leads. So that they bicker around or even hate each other at the beginning but eventually fall in love. Dramas like Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers

I absolutely don´t like it when the couple is already a together or married at the start. I need a romance progression. 

I actually didn´t mean business like a resteraunt(Maybe that was little confusing) I just meant it like a big company. 

But I might ceck it out cuz I never heard of it. Thank you

kon la kop fah

jam loey rak

wong wien hua jai

Nabinim03:

kon la kop fah

jam loey rak

wong wien hua jai

I second all this. 

Also: 

-So Wayree fits exactly your description: both rich, he's kind of arrogant, big business rivals, he's jealous of the air around her, lots of forced kisses, she hates his guts at first, lots of bickering, he falls first, second couple. No risk of second lead syndrome haha

- Bow see chompoo : he's rich and she's poor, I don't think he's arrogant though. He hates her for being so attractive (!) and they bicker a lot. Lot's of forced 'stuff', as thai dramas tend to do. She's a grey character though, not totally innocent. 

- Game Rai Game Rak, but you have to wait till the middle to get the dynamics you want. Major misunderstanding and he gets really agressive, possessive and jealous. Forced stuff galore. Both rich, and business background. 

- Kha Khong Khon:  It's not really hate, but they dislike each other at first and bicker a whole lot. I don't know that there's actual kissing but you won't miss it, believe me. No business involved. 

- Likit Kammathep (but the ML was a bit too mean for me, a bit like Sawan Biang but not as extreme). No real business involved, but there's talks of money management. 

- Nakark Kaew (though he's the only one to love and hate, she's just confused and don't like him cos' he's acting weird). A high end spa is run. 

- Payu Sai, lots of forced and willing kisses, but not as much passion there. He's rich, she's poor and they bicker.  Big resort business. No secondary couple. 

- Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter : you should love this one! Interesting secondary couple. They all work at the same big place.  

- Sanaeha Sunya Kaen 

mahiba:
I second all this. 

Also: 

Thank you so much for all the recommendations!