Hello, I really want to do a drama challenge this year that includes dramas that aren't from Korea, since I watch too many of them compared to other countries. For the beginning I already have enough Japanese dramas to choose from on my PTW list, but I'd appreciate it if someone could recommend me dramas from Taiwan, China or Hong Kong. I'm open to all genres, but I'd prefer dramas with a quicker pace (where it doesn't take ages to get to the main point) as well as relatable characters. Since I've watched quite a few dramas already, it would be nice if there weren't too many of the usual drama cliches, but if they're well executed I don't really mind them that much^^ Thank you :)
MARS
Hayate The Combat Butler
In Time With You

Since you liked Devil Beside You, I think you will like MARS. It's similar, but MARS is a little heavier plot-wise. Combat Butler is a short drama with only 13 episodes. It has Park Shin Hye and is one of those quick & light dramas. In Time is a decent drama if you don't mind the angst. Out of all the dramas listed, In Time has the best production value. I haven't watched many Taiwanese dramas, but these do stand out. I enjoyed watching these a lot, even if I didn't rate them particularly high.
Thanks for the suggestions so far! I will probably start with Mars, In Time With You and Startling By Each Step since they sound like I'll enjoy them :)
Try a chinese drama called "A clear midsummer night" it's amazing :D you can find all the eps on viki.com ^^
Taiwanese: Meteor Garden My MVP Valentine
Autumn's Concerto :) !
Sealed with a Kiss Vigilantes in Masks
Hi My Sweetheart Together Gloomy Salad Days