My favorite plot at all times is this: A girl chases after the guy because she loves him and the guy seems to be apathetic about it or would find it annoying. But when the girl stops doing so that 's the time the guy realizes that he loves her. That is why I love these drama series: 1. Iswak/Tka 2. Stars Falling From the Sky 3. Innocent Man 4. A Gentleman's Dignity (Yoon and Meahri) So, do you know of any drama with this kind of plot? I need your recommendations. Thank you, guys.
Moving thread to Rec Forum...
Hey! Out of the dramas I've seen those have somewhat what you described: My Name is Kim Sam Soon Heartstrings Rooftop Prince - except that he doesn't find it annoying.
Personal Taste Pretty Boy
Well if this is the genre you like you are in luck! Almost half of dramas use this idea:)) Here are some that I really enjoyed: 1.The Master's Sun 2.Full House - spot on!! 3.Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo - the same drama with ISWAK, only it's a japanese remake 4.Can We Get Married? - not the main couple 5.Smiling Pasta 6.Goong 7.I Need Romance 8.Playful Kiss - I think this is exactly as your description!!! 9.You're Beautiful
Playful kiss is exactly what you are looking for!! One of my favorites!