Hi guys. I'm currently watching God's gift 14 days and I'm loving it but I'm afraid that I'll soon catrch up and won't have any episodes to watch so I was hoping you could suggest me a few similar dramas. Dramas with a lot suspense in it and that play with your mind and your emotions! Thanks!
A Man Called God Fugitive Plan B Ghost/Phantom is a REALLY good one!!! I Hear Your Voice King2Hearts Life (J-drama) Scandal Swallow the Sun The Devil (another really good one) The Equator Man 3 Days Two Weeks Bump Off Lover (T-drama)
Since you've already watched Two Weeks, I recommend The Chaser! That drama was really intense to watch for me (in a good way obviously) and has great acting! You might also enjoy Special Affairs Team Ten, which is a crime solving drama, so it's not as emotional as God's Gift, but there's an overarching case emotionally tied to the male lead.
Dramas:
Ghost : if you're looking for suspense, this is it; conspiracy
The Incarnation of Money : similar with History of the Salaryman; revenge
Maou or The Devil : I only watched Maou or the Japanese version but I heard both are almost the same, the Japanese one just being a lot shorter than the Korean one(The Devil); revenge
49 Days : the character is also given the chance to change something
Sign : conspiracy

You could skip these next recommendations if you're only looking for dramas but I'll just put them here because I they are similar with God's Gift - 14 Days

Movies:
Seven Days : I think this movie resembles God's Gift - 14 Days the most, everything is almost the same except the time travelling; a very good movie IMO; kidnap
Midnight FM : kidnap
Miracle in Cell No. 7 : this one plays a lot with your emotions
White Christmas: a suspenseful, thought-provoking mystery thriller. it's pretty unpredictable and it kept me on the edge of my seat till the last episode.

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel is another suspenseful time-travelling drama (though it's admittedly a bit slow in the first two episodes) with some sides of romance. It's the time-travelling drama that will spoil you for all time-travelling dramas. Really good script, really good acting, it's just awesome.
DreamingKoreanBallad wrote: A Man Called God
Fugitive Plan B
Ghost/Phantom is a REALLY good one!!!
I Hear Your Voice
King2Hearts
Life (J-drama)
Scandal
Swallow the Sun
The Devil (another really good one)
The Equator Man
3 Days
Two Weeks
Bump Off Lover (T-drama)

crookedsmile wrote: Since you've already watched Two Weeks, I recommend The Chaser! That drama was really intense to watch for me (in a good way obviously) and has great acting!

You might also enjoy Special Affairs Team Ten, which is a crime solving drama, so it's not as emotional as God's Gift, but there's an overarching case emotionally tied to the male lead.

tvxqjung wrote: Dramas:
Ghost : if you're looking for suspense, this is it; conspiracy
The Incarnation of Money : similar with History of the Salaryman; revenge
Maou or The Devil : I only watched Maou or the Japanese version but I heard both are almost the same, the Japanese one just being a lot shorter than the Korean one(The Devil); revenge
49 Days : the character is also given the chance to change something
Sign : conspiracy

You could skip these next recommendations if you're only looking for dramas but I'll just put them here because I they are similar with God's Gift - 14 Days

Movies:
Seven Days : I think this movie resembles God's Gift - 14 Days the most, everything is almost the same except the time travelling; a very good movie IMO; kidnap
Midnight FM : kidnap
Miracle in Cell No. 7 : this one plays a lot with your emotions

morgan1988 wrote: White Christmas: a suspenseful, thought-provoking mystery thriller. it's pretty unpredictable and it kept me on the edge of my seat till the last episode.

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel is another suspenseful time-travelling drama (though it's admittedly a bit slow in the first two episodes) with some sides of romance. It's the time-travelling drama that will spoil you for all time-travelling dramas. Really good script, really good acting, it's just awesome.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
I already started watching Ghost because it was suggested twice and because I'm a huge So ji sub's fan and I'm really enjoying it. It's very addicting.

I was already thinking about watching Special Affairs Team Ten because I really like Joo Sang-Wook and I like that it has more than one seasons.

They all sounds so good, I know what I'm going to do this summer: watch a tone of dramas!