Hi there! I'm looking for dramas where father is physically abusive toward his son, it doesn`t need to be his actual father, guardian and step father works too and it doesn`t need to be a big part of drama or about ML either.

dramas that had this:

angry mom

revolutionary love 

sassy go go

school 2013

solomons perjury

moment at eighteen

remember war of the son

strongest deliveryman

thanks in advance!

Run On is currently airing but it has what you are looking for. The father of the ML is both mentally and physically abusive but it's not the main focus of the drama. 

kay:

Run On is currently airing but it has what you are looking for. The father of the ML is both mentally and physically abusive but it's not the main focus of the drama. 

I checked it and it was nice, thank you

• Penthouse
  • Its okat Thats love

It's Okay to Not Be Okay there is bit of this subject (father trying to kill her and more psychological abusive mother) but with FL, +this is wonderful drama, one of best Kdrama, great cast (Kim Soo Hyun from Dream high and FL from  Save me and Moorim school), amazing cinematography, acting, story, romance, bromance, everything is beautiful, and FL like you've never saw in any asian dramas, it's must see drama

The Innocent Man also FL physically abused by all family 

When the Devil Calls Your Name  watching now, good drama, also FL physically abused by stepfather 

p.s. have you completed king in love? I was interested if you liked ending/her choice of man )))

NiSkywalker:

It's Okay to Not Be Okay there is bit of this subject (father trying to kill her and more psychological abusive mother) but with FL, +this is wonderful drama, one of best Kdrama, great cast (Kim Soo Hyun from Dream high and FL from  Save me and Moorim school), amazing cinematography, acting, story, romance, bromance, everything is beautiful, and FL like you've never saw in any asian dramas, it's must see drama

The Innocent Man also FL physically abused by all family 

When the Devil Calls Your Name  watching now, good drama, also FL physically abused by stepfather 

p.s. have you completed king in love? I was interested if you liked ending/her choice of man )))

as for the king  in love, I liked the ending, I don`t think any better one was possible even though it kind of made me sad, but I think they ended up together (rin and san) because rin wanted and won allowed it and not because of FL choice, It never seemed to me that FL trying to be romantically involved with any of them it always seemed to me that she tried to help them and cared for them as her friends.

I drop a lot of dramas, I start them I see a few episode I lose my interest and I drop them I might go back to them and end them later though.

I dropped its okay not to be okay in the ep6 FL was absolutely stunning and she had a completely different character than all of other FLs but I didn`t find the overall story of the drama interesting and ML was kind of in my nerve.

same goes for the devil calls your name I dropped it in ep4, ML was good and I hoped for some bromance but FL was on nerve and I just lost my interest.

if any of these too worth a second chance let me know!

Czakhareina:
  • Penthouse
  • Its okat Thats love

I watched the second one, I`ll check the other one, thanks.

Phoenix:
as for the king  in love, I liked the ending, I don`t think any better one was possible

I could see how San liked Rin from the start, she was different with him, not so open and friendly as with prince; yes, she liked their friendship and liked them as friends, but + she liked Rin as man, I could sense their chemistry and it was big reason I loved that drama so much. and Rin loved her and acted so emotionally... <3 

But you know, feel/see chemistry is very subjective thing, one can feel it here, other there...

same is when you like romance/characters... I loved It's okeys's shy ML with totally opposite FL )))

But I drop many dramas too, because I can't feel romantic or other chemistry, nothing catches me, or don't like main lead, so I understand. and I think if you don't like drama in 4-6 episode, it won't change.

I really think It's okay is great and high level drama, but if it wasnt your in 6 ep, than forget it )))

please try Cruel city )))

In addition:

• Come and Hug Me
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • City Hunter
  • Extracurricular (more neglect and abandonment than physical abuse)
  • Flower of Evil
  • He is Psychometric (the abuse is towards the 2ML)
  • Into the Ring
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Missing You
  • Save Me 2
  • The Nokdu Flower
  • The Smile has Left your Eyes
  • Voice 2 & 3
 3GGG:
Flower of Evil

he was monster and serial killer, but not to his son

NiSkywalker:

I could see how San liked Rin from the start, she was different with him, not so open and friendly as with prince; yes, she liked their friendship and liked them as friends, but + she liked Rin as man, I could sense their chemistry and it was big reason I loved that drama so much. and Rin loved her and acted so emotionally... <3 

But you know, feel/see chemistry is very subjective thing, one can feel it here, other there...

same is when you like romance/characters... I loved It's okeys's shy ML with totally opposite FL )))

But I drop many dramas too, because I can't feel romantic or other chemistry, nothing catches me, or don't like main lead, so I understand. and I think if you don't like drama in 4-6 episode, it won't change.

I really think It's okay is great and high level drama, but if it wasnt your in 6 ep, than forget it )))

please try Cruel city )))

well said about chemistry, I care about plot more than anything and if it goes well I don't mind if the leads chemistry isn't good, unless its a purely romance drama

I just started cruel city, it sound's promising but it's too soon to say anything really.

Phoenix:
well said about chemistry, I care about plot more than anything and if it goes well I don't mind if the leads chemistry isn't good, unless its a purely romance drama

100% agree

for example in "hello monster" I didn't cared about chemistry or FL, but if it's just romance, at list chemistry and ML/FL should be likeble 

Phoenix:
I just started cruel city, it sound's promising but it's too soon to say anything really

most dramas with intense start loose it by middle, but Cruel City isn't this case, every episode until the end was interesting

Thanks I've been looking for that kind of dramas too. I'm so sick and tired of Female Leads being abused and battered mentally and physically by domineering male characters.... not even the strong females are anything good worth watching... except bong soo...  so I'm looking for the opposite in Male victims instead. As they exist and are frankly... most likely more in numbers. 

Pixie:

Thanks I've been looking for that kind of dramas too. I'm so sick and tired of Female Leads being abused and battered mentally and physically by domineering male characters.... not even the strong females are anything good worth watching... except bong soo...  so I'm looking for the opposite in Male victims instead. As they exist and are frankly... most likely more in numbers. 

If you're looking for films/dramas that deal with male victims instead of female you can check out this list; https://mydramalist.com/list/b1zaMxg4

Most of the movies on there deal with male victimization. It's definitely a subject that's not talked about enough.