Can u guys recommend any taboo or forbidden love dramas? I’ve watched some like Majo no Jouken, Secret Love Affair, Chugakusei Nikki, Autumn Tale, Crash Landing on You, When I was the most beautiful and others... could you help me?! Thanksss! 

Kenja No ai +++1

In addition

• Love affairs in the Afrernoon - kdrama adaptation of Hirugao
  • hundred Millions stars falling from the sky
  • On the way to the airport
  • A Good Wife
  • Byakuyako
  • Tree of Heaven
  • A Love to Kill
  • Lipstick
  • Papadol
  • I dont really recommend but it fits what you are looking for:
    • Love and Fortune
    • Sawan Biang
    • 90 days of Love
    • Kou Kou Kyoushi
    • Triple
    • Ireland

+1 Kenja no Ai 

+1 Lipstick

+1 Hirugao and the Korean adaptation 

Mitsu no Aji - this is what you're looking for but I personally didn't like it... too extreme

Thanks for your recommendations! I saw three of you recommended me Kenja no Ai!  I’ve watched It already, really good! Thanks a lot! I’ll look for each recommendation ^^

• Byakuyakou
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • The princess' man
  • Tatta hitotsu no koi
  • Bad Love
  • Queen for 7 days
  • Queen of the game
  • Cheap love
  • Nagareboshi
  • Secret Garden 
  • Come and Hug me

Kou Kou Kyoushi  

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

Yumi:
When I was the most beautiful

I've just watched it and I'm in shock, not to mention super emotional unpredictable realistic love triangles, this drama is something really great! it fireworks of raw emotions, complex multilayered characters and relationships, great dialogues, character developments and so many great things I even haven't words!!! 

if there's something like it, please recommend!

+1 for:

• Love affairs in the Afrernoon - kdrama adaptation of Hirugao
  • A Love to Kill

also:

• Cruel City (GREAT drama, must see)
  • Nine: Nine Times Time Travel  (there is big tabo but it's  spoiler)
  • The King in Love (great, beautiful drama, not so big taboo - 2 best friend love 1 girl)
  • Kill It (contract killer/detective. really good drama, subtle romance)
  • Lucifer (almost villain-FL)
  • Before We Get Married (married man and girl with BF)
  • Angry Mom (boy is in love with much older woman, not typical noona romance, she is mother of his classmate, there isn't romance but this boy (young brother from "when I was most beautiful, he is great and kind of similar in that role too) plays so great, so emotional, phases of his love, it was so great I only watched for it)

if you want good noona/age gap romances: I Hear Your Voice ,   EncounterSomething in the RainFind YourselfHigh School King of Savvy    

Teacher-student love, happy ending:
Close Range Love (2014)
My Teacher (2017)

Another types of taboo love with happy ending:
King2Hearts (2012) [South Korea imagined Emperor & North Korean agent], there's also another one like that - something, something "... landing on you". Maybe "Crush landing on you"? A similar title, just don't remember it.
Come and Hug Me (2018) [psychopathic father of the ML killed parents of the FL many years ago when they were kids and in love, now a brother of the ML also wants to kill her, that psychopath escapes from prison targetting her as well so the kind-hearted ML who became a cop by overcoming his feeling of guilt and because he wants to be different than his father protects the FL, she has never stopped loving him, there's a happy ending and all, he doesn't kill his father nor brother even tempted to when they almost kill the FL, he's really a good, kind-hearted gguy totally opposite to his father]
The Liar and His Lover (2013) [please, watch the Japanese movie, not the Korean drama series. Drama sucks like hell compared to the original, sadly - because it could have been this one Korean drama about rock instead of shitty pop idols stuff - in the end, it wasn't, it was just about shitty pop idols :-P]