In a couple days I'm going to Korea and I need to do a quarantine, which means that it's absolutely forbidden to go outside my quarantine place for 2 weeks. I'm trying to look for dramas, or even movies, to be able to survive the boredom. But after checking a bunch of MDL plots... none of them convinced me.

Let's see if y'all can help me. 

Here you have some of my preferences but it doesn't need to match all of them. Only #1, #2, #5 and #6 are a must:

1. I like stories that have romance as one of the main points and there is good chemistry between the leads. It doesn't need to be extraordinary but at least believable. 
  2. Happy ending please!
  3. I prefer if the leads' relationship starts developing before episode 10.
  4. I don't suffer of second lead syndrome so I don't mind about it. It only happened once to me, and due to a very good reason. Obviously if the second lead is nice I would like to see him/her finding love at the end, but I tend to root for the main couple even if the second lead is the nicest person in the world.
  5. If there is a love triangle, I prefer if the second leads aren't super annoying. I really enjoy dramas where the second leads eventually understand that the main leads love someone else. 
  6. I hate stupid misunderstandings. I'm not against it because there needs to be some drama, but I want the misunderstanding to be resolved in the same episode or the next one. I can't handle long misunderstandings, especially if the solution is as easy as to have a 5 minute conversation.
  7. Slow burn dramas are not my cup of tea, as I stated on #3. But I enjoy fluffy dramas, and if there is some comedy then better.
  8. I'm open to suggestions from all Asian countries, however I usually find Japanese dramas too cringy. But hey, if you have a recommendation that kinda fits the other points then I will give it a try.
  9. Although I have probably watched it already, BL recommendations are super welcome. But don't suggest the typical BL that ends up being just a bromance, something that usually happens with chinese dramas due to their ban. The Untamed is the only BL turned to bromance that I've been able to enjoy so far, and that's probably because I've read the novel before watching the drama.

Let me know your suggestions and I will give it a try if I haven't watched the drama/movie. If you want to suggest one of your favorite dramas, I would appreciate if you let me know why it's your favorite.

Thank you!!! :) ♥

* for the ones that are really good

Love is Sweet* - no long misunderstandings, second lead isn't too annoying but he does take a long time to let go, but he couldn't break the main couple's relationship no matter what he did, there's amazing chemistry (lots of intimates scenes) and a good amount of comedy and flirting between the leads. this drama fits your criterias the most

Accidently in Love

Go Ahead* - the leads take a while to finally date but their interactions are great

Go Go Squid* - very cute, lots of chemistry 

Love Me If You Dare * - highly recommend this one, lots of chemistry

Lucky's First Love

Mars* - a bit old but very good, amazing chemistry

Oh My Venus

Qing Qing Zi Jin - this drama meets a lot of your criterias but theres an annoying male character who likes the female lead but nothing he does breaks up the couple cause their love is that strong together 

Skate Into Love * - lots of chemistry, the second lead can get annoying a bit but his character is not supposed to be annoying, he can be unintentionally annoying but theres a legit reason for it.

Refresh Man

Sound Of The Desert

The Brightest Star In The Sky

To Love * - lots of amazing chemistry, main couple strongly trusts each other so there are no nonsensically annoying misunderstandings. the most amazing things about this drama is the chemistry, story and the strong trust between the leads that you rarely see in other dramas especially since this drama really tests the trust between characters