need good recs.
list me 5 japanese drama or anime that u have rated *9* or above (that is not on my list)
and i will watch at least 1 of them

and if u want i will tell u how much i enjoyed it
ty.~
Japanese Dramas/anime:

1) Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso : I'm not sure if you'll like this drama as much as I liked it. It's emotional(by this I mean the character will make someone change for the better), but also very comedic. Go see it for yourself
2) Iryu Team Medical Dragon : medical; if you enjoyed Doctor X, there's a huge chance you'll like this also
3) DOCTORS Saikyou no Meii : same with Iryu, medical
4) Magi (anime) : I love this anime(there are 2 seasons) very much! It isn't that very shounen-like like Naruto or Bleach or One Piece, moreover there are lots of funny scenes and funny faces!

I looked into your list and found out that you've watched already most of my favourite Jdramas :< I feel so little browsing your HUGE completed Jdramas. I need to watch more.
Did a quick browse and I believe you didn't see these yet. All favorites of mine for different reasons but I loved watching them all.

Long Love Letter: a real original drama based on the manga the Drifting Classroom. Good acting and something fresh with hearth if you're willing to take a leap of faith on some of the sci-fi stuff.
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku: slow paced J-Drama about guilt, forgiveness and social stigma. Above all A++ acting.
Suzuki Sensei: best school themed drama I watched. Heavy theme's though. But how they handle it is its strength.
Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi: hilarious, great acting and best actor pairing I've seen.
Tempest: Japanese historical gender bender. Fresh, not romance driven and fun.
Bara no nai Hanaya: family orientated drama with a hint of mystery.
you've seen all my recommendations. hehe
1. Bara no nai Hanaya 2. Hotaru no Hikari 3. Tokyo Bandwagon 4. Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai 5. Swithch Girl
You've seen all my drama recommendations except for one. Do you mind if I throw in a few specials? 1. Beautiful Life 2. Hitsudan Hostess 3. Door to Door 4. Kids
Iki mo dekinai natsu Itoshi kimi e Chase Slow Dance Tempest
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku Soratobu Kouhoushitsu Q10 Unubore Deka Rookies
reinoryokusha 8 mahoro ekimae 8 bara no nai hanaya 8 q10 7 and placed some others on my ptw thanks guys. i dont need recs on this genre for now. thanks.